Six Flags Costumed Character Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Six Flags Costumed Character Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Costume Character Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

You apply online, hopefully around the time their doing auditions. You'll get an email about open call auditions in which you email back information. They'll tell you when the audition is and what your going for (singer or dancer or both). You learn a dance combo, try out in groups and if they like you you'll get callbacks(dancers). Once at callbacks your going against all others that auditioned from other days. You either get a phone call offering you to be casted in a show or at the call backs. I specifically wanted to work the Looney show and that's what position i was offered! Remember to smile and just have fun, DO NOT BE INTIMIDATED!

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work for Six Flags?
    Would you work holidays and weekends?   4 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Costumed Character Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags in January 2014.

Interview

I filled out an application online and scheduled an audition on January 19th. I went there, and they had me put on one of the costumes to see how it fit. After that, I had the personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Six Flags is the "Cleanest Theme Park in the World". What could you do to help uphold this title for the park?   Answer Question

Costumed Character Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in February 2008.

Interview

Was told by a representative in HR that i was to report to the park during a job fair to conduct my interview. I went in and was first interviewed by a HR supervisor that passed me on to the department head that I was applying to. Sat down with that supervisor, discussed my previous experiences, my interest and then on to my future with the company.