Six Flags Food Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 19, 2017

1.9

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for this job about 2 weeks ago and they emailed me back a week later. Then, I had my interview the week after they emailed me. At the interview, you walk in, grab your documents, and sit and play Jenna with about 4-5 other people until your table is called. When your table is called, they ask you about 4-5 questions one-by-one.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Firstly I applied online and was almost immediately emailed back to set up an interview. Despite the interview being very disorganized (was told to go in the front gate or back gate both were closed) it was a very positive interview. We(about 9 to 15 people) were all sat in a large room and told to fill out paperwork, and we were then called to take a very simple math test in the next room over. After that we were sent back to the room until we were called for an interview and then sent back and then called in the hall to tell you if you received the job.The questions in general were very easy and straight forward. Personally I was asked about 10 questions for my interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone was causing a disturbance in the park?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if someone requested a refund?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I originally applied back in december of 2016 & got the email for the interview a few hours after i applied. but my interview wasn't til the 21st of january, which i had to reschedule to the 28th. it was pretty easy & fast process they have you sit in groups of at least 6 people & you fill out paperwork then play jenga while you wait. my group had some really cool people, we played the game while getting to know eachother & im pretty sure they all got the job except like 1. we were the first group to interview & the man was very nice & straight to the point.. he asked us 3 simple questions & said they were going to email us in a couple of days saying if we got the job. i got an email hours after the interview saying i got the job.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

It took around 3 days after applying online to receive an email asking for me to set up an interview date. On the date of the interview I dressed in straightened khaki pants and a tucked in Polo shirt. I arrived around 10 minutes early and there was only 2 other people. The interviewer asked me to take a seat so I sat next to another applicant in a suit and made conversation. A couple minutes later, the interviewer handed me a math assessment where I had to count change and do simple math. Around 5-10 minutes after that, the interviewer took me and another applicant to another room and asked us each around 6 or 7 VERY simple questions. She asked me to leave the room and that she would call me back in. Around 2 minutes later the other applicant walked out and she called me in. She told me that I got the job and immediately offered $9.00/hr.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply at Six Flags?   1 Answer
    • What will you gain from working at Six Flags?   1 Answer
    • Do you work better in a team or alone?   1 Answer
    • What does good customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. $9.00/hr seemed pretty good to me with no prior work experience and still being a minor.

Food Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags in February 2016.

Interview

Applied & Chose date for interview online after they had interviewed me. When I got too the interview I had been given a simple middle school math test based obviously off math and common sense. Sat in the seated chairs outside and waited too be called up. Once I got in and sat down with the employer he was decently nice & took me through the interview and simple and fast as possible which was very easy. All though he did not pay much attention too my answers or made much eye contact when I answered certain questions.

Interview Questions

I was offered the job but due too my I age I had been put on a waiting list for my age yet I never got contacted and wouldn't accept it any further considering me growing too another age so I can consider applying other places. (I was 15 when I applied and interviewed)

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

When I showed up there , they had us waiting outside until 3 mins before the interview. They starred at us from the window. When we finally were allowed to walk in they started the interview from the way we walked in and greeted everybody. We checked in and was assigned a table. We played Jenga and if you weren't excited enough and helpful enough you were told to leave. After Jenga the interview started. You're in a group of 6 and asked the same questions. Some make the job some don't.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

First you applied and than you scheduled an interview at the Employee Services Office. Afterwards, you go into the office and take a basic math test. It's really simple and it contained questions of simple addition and subtraction. When I finished the test, he immediately called me to go conduct the interview. In total, it took me about twenty minutes to finish all of the paperwork and the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Very short interview, but a lot of paperwork. Had to take a simple math test. The interviewer was very nice. A lot of teens were there to apply. Almost everybody gets hired.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw a coworker stealing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy. Everyone is hired. Group presentation with like 20-30 people. We played jenga. And was only quesutioned 1 time each. They gave us a presentation of the food area. Picked our uniforms and id cards and set. They give a lot of hours. Ok for first job