Six Flags Games Host Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Six Flags Games Host Interview Questions

1.5

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Really basic interview you just apply online they will send an email you choose a time you come in for an interview. Then they ask questions pertaining to the job you applied for very easy interview. Then you get set up for discovery which you get paid for. Then set up for Orientation the OTJ training.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

The physical waiting takes the longest time, they make you take a basic math/money test which you have 10 minutes maximum to complete. After doing so, you get the paper checked one of the many supervisors present, then from there, if you passed, you get directed towards the application process. They give you a big packet to fill out and once you complete it, you turn it in, then you have to endure the long wait time to get called for your actual interview. For me, I was interviewed during their job fair in January before the new season, and as a result, there were hundreds of people present, which added on to the pre-interview anxiety. They call you in a group of about 10 people, and from there they take all of you guys into the staff cafeteria where there resume the actual interviews, some are a group interview and the others are individual. The wait there was even more long or short, depending on your department, retail, as I learned, has the most amount of people that apply and so the wait was excruciating.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to work at Six Flags?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was a group interview. About 6 people interviewed with me all with different job titles. As long as your confident youll get hired. Just answer qiestions honestly and accurately. There was no drug test which I was thankful for. The interview took about an hour to complete.

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

well when you first come in there and a range of text mostly personality test you mostly play games. ans interact . then they separate you off into groups first part of interview being ask basic questions . like why should we hire you or explain your self

Interview Questions

• why should you be hired for the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Gurnee, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

The overall process took about an hour, but most of it was spent waiting.
    First, you start in this room with a bunch of computers and take a super basic math test. There are about 7 questions and if you know basic arithmetic, you'll be fine. Once I passed that, I was taken to a room with about 20 other people to wait - in 25 minutes or so, my name was called and I was taken to this warehouse-type place and had to wait for another 10 minutes. Then, this really nice college-age person came and took me to the actual interview part. She asked a lot of questions, including some really random ones, and though some of the questions were a little unexpected, she was super nice and seemed really friendly. She offered me a job on the spot, and initially I accepted, but before I could actually start working, I ended up declining.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of 3 stages. 1st stage was the written test, fairly easy, just simple math. 2nd stage was with the bureaucrat and he asked you simple questions like why ugh chose to work and where did you hear about it. 3rd stage was talking to one of your actual supervisors, they asked you some job related questions. It was overall challenging and fun.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if me and my friends came to your game and asked you for a free shot?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Agawam, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Agawam, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Sit down
    Math test- super easy no calculator
    Fill out paperwork
    Get up in the room and pretend you are at a game selling. Talk to the interviewer about what you want to do this job and how long you plant to stay and if you are a friendly person

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Atlanta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

Six flags emailed me and called about an interview which was setup 3 days later. went in and took a math test (very easy) then went to 1st interview with a nice lady with very simple questions (i.e. why do you want to work here, define safety/customer service)
    then was told the position i applied for had openings but they needed me more on games , so i agreed.
    went to waiting room for 2nd interview , the 2nd interview was slightly more difficult but the interviewer was really nice and easy going . i got hired on the spot and had to fill out some paper work then went back 5 days later to turn in work release and other things. very easy interview for my 1st.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer gets angry and tells you your game is rigged?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Games Host Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags in July 2013.

Interview

Applied online, called to set up an interview, take a math test type of thing
    waited a few mins then get a 1 to 1 interview with the supervisor. After talking with the supervisor she told me to wait and then got the paperwork to fill out

Interview Questions

• What is something you wish you had reacted to differently in your past...   Answer Question

Games Host Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags in May 2013.

Interview

Submitted online resume, call back in a week. One on one interview with supervisor. The interview took a bit of time, but it was really simple and had basic interview questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They just told me a set salary