Six Flags Host Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

1.4

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Went in and was brought it to different rooms for paperwork and computer tests, There were lots of people so you can tell that six flags hires quit a lot. I was told that i had the job right that day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

simple in person interview
    simple math test
    very easy overall
    do have to wait quite a while to be seen even if you make an appointment and yeah now im just trying to get to 30 words

Host Interview

Interview

The interview process was very easy. They needed a lot of seasonal workers, so I just went in for an interview and was asked to take the position that same day.

Anonymous Employee in Upper Marlboro, MD

Application

I interviewed at Six Flags (Upper Marlboro, MD) in March 2014.

Interview

applied online and got called in for a job nearly the next day. Interview process was done in a group form and eventually we all met with the manager alone. They told me that day that i recieved the job and it was a very unique process

Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Gurnee, IL).

Interview

Applied online, got called the next day. Went in a week later. I was put in a room with two interviews.

Negotiation

I think you will be a good employee for us, would you like the job?

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

The interviewer ask the basic interviewing questions (describe yourself, why do you want to work at Six Flags, Etc.) They make you take a math test to make sure you know how to give correct change. other than that its a pretty straight forward interview.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question the interviewer asked was "Why do you want to work here at Six Flags?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasnt much of a negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Agawam, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Agawam, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

First you take a math test, then you do a one on one where they ask a few questions about following policy and customer service and multi-tasking. Then they hire you. There is no in depth interview and it is really one of the easiest jobs to get in the whole wide world.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of how you have multitasked in the past?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation is not an option. I knew someone who was promised a higher pay rate because they had worked in the foods industry but they got minimum like everyone else.

Host Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags in November 2010.

Interview

Apply via agency and got a interview spot. It took just about half an hour on interview. It was group interview about your background and stuff. Also about giving you info for the job. Some real situation question may be asked and some communication skill may be tested. Overall it was a easy one.

Interview Questions

• What is your intention regarding applying for the position and why?   Answer Question

Host Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags in June 2009.

Interview

its a pretty simple process.Just a few questions that ask why would you be good for the job