Six Flags Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.0

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA).

Interview

Interview was fun and quick. The people were friendly. You get interviewed in groups so they can see how you interact with people. Make sure you smile and don't be shy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agawam, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Agawam, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Was a walk-in interview where I came, went in to do the interview. Was nervous at first but the supervisor calmed me down with his smiling. Introduction was done on both ends. Then the questions. After which he said I got the job and welcome to Six Flags. :)

Interview Questions

• What's the most important thing about the job?   1 Answer

Emergency Medical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Six Flags (Santa Clarita, CA).

Interview

Six Flags HR schedules three interviews containing test to attend. The initial interview consisted of HR, EMT exam, and a basic math exam. The second interview consisted of an interview with management. The second interview consisted of two people. One of the employees was incredible nice and the other was neutral (Maybe bad cop, good cop?) I was not hired, but there was a two week space between each interview. Management told me they would call me if I did not receive the job within two days. However, I called, and they changed their mind to two weeks. Afterwards, HR did not even let me speak to management. In fact, they kept me relayed on the phone, putting me on hold with each reply. I don't mind taking bad news. Instead, I was not even told that I was declined, but they were "doing something else with the position." I would rather a straightforward answer instead of keeping me from taking an offer from another company.

EMT/Safety Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Had an oral interview on a Friday , basic questions then wrote a paragraph explaining why I would want the job. Passed that, then took a 100 question test on basic Emt knowledge. It was pretty easy mostly textbook stuff. but when I finished they told me to go home and they would call me if I passed or failed 2 weeks went by and they called me during the weekend just to congratulate me that I passed the test but the position has already been filled. But offered to give me a different job in the park no thanks.. I was really looking forward to that job, oh well..

Interview Questions

• Know your apgar and gcs for the Emt test they give you.   1 Answer

Admissions Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

You stand in a long line and get placed into groups. You will be play a game with that group and interviewed with that group. At the end of the interview they will take the ones who did not get the job out.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Admissions Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags in April 2016.

Interview

They take you to a room with other applicants. Interviewer stands in front and asks some questions. You better talk louder and faster then the others or they consider you not outgoing enough. Seems like she took instant dislike to me.

Interview Questions

• If you saw employee stealing money what would you do?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was nice and calm, and i have a stuttering problem and she felt with that pretty nicely. She looked very friendly which sort of helped with me being nervous.

Interview Questions

• "What will you do in a situation where a guest throws up?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and within a few days I received an email about my interview. You get to choose the time and date of your interview, which is nice in case you have made any plans beforehand that can not be moved. When I arrived, I was asked to fill out some forms as well as finishing a handout containing simple math questions about money. After that, I was called in to start my interview.

Interview Questions

• You see someone cutting in line for your ride, what do you do? What would you tell that person?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

they basically have you play a game to watch you to see if you smile then ask you the questions and you will probably be in a group interview and then youll prolly have peopleing stealing your answers like people did to me

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for six flags and what do you think of customer service   Answer Question

Full Time Food Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags in August 2015.

Interview

HR interview with basic questions. Then move onto the interview with the department manager. Was supposed to receive more information, but the park never told me anything further. Very disappointed.

Interview Questions

• What would you do of one of your seasonals did not get along with you.   Answer Question