Six Flags Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 2, 2017

2.0

56 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Ride Operator Interview

Interview

Seamless great process very easy and worth it. The hiring process is great. I was asked to complete a questionnaire and it was very easy. I would recommend you provide prior experience.

Games Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I signed in at the security office and was told to head to the office in the back. I was told to sit in the waiting area and then they handed me a clipboard with a simple math test. After finishing the test they check your answers and call you back for the actual interview. It was still pretty easy, I'm just waiting for the call telling me if I got the job or not.

Environmental Health and Safety Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Horrible so disorganized, I was scheduled for an interview for a supervisors position when I got there they asked what time my interview was did not ask for what position nor with who. I was given paper work to fill out and a sales rep money test...? I had Informed him that I was not interviewing for a sales position but before I could finish he informed me that everyone does this "its our protocol to see if you're honest".

So finished up all the additional paper work and 45 mins later they call me back to the front desk to ask me a few more questions regarding have I never been convicted of a crime, if I had any offensive tattoos and if I had any transportation concerns? I was like what! Once again I tried to explain to them the position I was inquiring about but got the same thing "this is protocol".

OK so now I waited another 15 mins before getting called back, this person asked me a few questions and looked at my resume and gave me this crazy look! He asked me for what position I was applying for, I informed him of the position he got up and went to talk to his supervisor. The supervisor came and over and said this - "We don't do supervisors \ managers interviews here, that's done within personnel in our corporate offices" and " that this position was filled a month ago" - A big waste of my time!!!!

Director - National Sponsorship Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (New York, NY).

Interview

Contacted by external recruiter initially. After intro call, introduced to hiring manager and completed a 45 minute phone interview. Asked to follow up with a mock presentation - delivered 5 days later. Never heard back from hiring manager with even a bit of feedback thereafter despite multiple follow ups. Poor experience, poor process.

Interview Questions

• Who are the brands/agencies you have the best relationships with?   Answer Question

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Valencia, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The HR Building was difficult to find, but the process was simple. They made us take an easy math test and then called us in one by one to interview. Basic questions, but they said there wasn't a vacancy.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a two part interview that I thought went well. The supervisor and the manager that interviewed me was good people with great personalities. They had fun spirits and wonderful attitudes.

Park Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Jackson, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

nice easy friendly funny askes what i like about cleaning amd if im friendly to people and hpw tp deal woth nasty Customer and lost kids amd how mich i can walk and feal5 with body faults

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA).

Interview

Interview was fun and quick. The people were friendly. You get interviewed in groups so they can see how you interact with people. Make sure you smile and don't be shy.

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agawam, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Agawam, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Was a walk-in interview where I came, went in to do the interview. Was nervous at first but the supervisor calmed me down with his smiling. Introduction was done on both ends. Then the questions. After which he said I got the job and welcome to Six Flags. :)

Interview Questions

• What's the most important thing about the job?   1 Answer

Emergency Medical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Six Flags (Santa Clarita, CA).

Interview

Six Flags HR schedules three interviews containing test to attend. The initial interview consisted of HR, EMT exam, and a basic math exam. The second interview consisted of an interview with management. The second interview consisted of two people. One of the employees was incredible nice and the other was neutral (Maybe bad cop, good cop?) I was not hired, but there was a two week space between each interview. Management told me they would call me if I did not receive the job within two days. However, I called, and they changed their mind to two weeks. Afterwards, HR did not even let me speak to management. In fact, they kept me relayed on the phone, putting me on hold with each reply. I don't mind taking bad news. Instead, I was not even told that I was declined, but they were "doing something else with the position." I would rather a straightforward answer instead of keeping me from taking an offer from another company.