Six Flags Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agawam, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Agawam, MA).

Interview

They hold job fairs, and tons of people attend. They read basic questions off a list, it lasted no more than 10 mins, and they mainly only asked why you'd want to work here and some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you say to a guest who isn't tall enough for a ride?   1 Answer

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eureka, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Eureka, MO).

Interview

Take a quick assessment, wait for a hiring manager to call you back for screening. the process takes no more than 20 mins, you will be asked to wait and then another hiring manager will come back and complete the process. you will then be told to go back to the help desk where you will then complete all other forms of paperwork and set up orientation

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a conflict and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question
    • why SixFlags   1 Answer

Human Resources Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. There's a basic initial interview asking, "why six flags?" etc...
    Then there's a second interview with a hiring manager that's more specific to the position. The interviewers were very friendly.

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Valencia, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

So I initially applied online than they texted me to schedule an interview. I had some difficulty finding the building for the interview, but after that it was smooth sailing.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Largo, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied
    Called the nest day to set up an interview
    Whole process took 3 hours, there was a group interview and we were told if we got the job the same day

Sales Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was really simple. I applied on may 7th then I was sent an email to schedule my interview on the 14th. I had my interview yesterday 5/20/17 at 1:00 it's very simple as well you interview starts as soon as you check in you need to SMILE at the people who is asking for your name before they give your paper work because they write down if you smiled or not. Then they will sit you at a table with at least 5 other people to fill out paperwork and to take a little math test (I promise it's easy all you have to do is count the money on the pictures). After that you will have to play a game of jenga (they make you do this to see how well you work with strangers.) When playing jenga you need to try and connect with your group as much as possible make small talk get comfortable y'all need to laugh and smile.... they will be watching for that it may not look like it but they are. After that they'll instruct your group to go into another room for your interview she asked 3 simple questions I had a group interview and we just went around the table and gave our answers the lady who interviewed me was supper young and she told us to be ourselves ( we're all younger than 19 and the interview was 21) so we goofed around and she told us she's glad that we're goofy like this because at six flags they like smiling happy people. Finally at the end she told us that it could take anywhere from a couple of hours- 3 business days to know if we got the job. She then went on to tell us that our group should here something by tonight wink- wink and sure enough as soon as I got home from errands around 7 there was an email sent at 5 telling me I'd got the job and I needed to fill out some final paperwork.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to six flags ?   1 Answer

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, Cook, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington Heights, Cook, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

very simple and easy. not a problem was trown my way the people i interviewed with were really great pople. The interviewers well excellen too, we all had good laughs when the time was right. Also was serious when it came to answering.

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA).

Interview

Interview was fun and quick. The people were friendly. You get interviewed in groups so they can see how you interact with people. Make sure you smile and don't be shy.

Entertainment Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

Audition and lengthy call back process. Lots of people in call backs for dancing and singing. It is unclear what they are looking for and how the process will end

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Group interview. we played jenga then went to the back room with a manager and thhen he asked some questions. i think took a test to see if i could handle money and costumer service

Interview Questions

• they asked what was my favorite ride and how would i handle certain situations   Answer Question