Six Flags Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

559 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Games Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX).

Interview

Very easy,they hire anyone it took a long time though but got a job offer on the spot, they pay 7.25 for games attendant but if u can find other places to work PLEASE DO

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer got angry   1 Answer

Games Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I signed in at the security office and was told to head to the office in the back. I was told to sit in the waiting area and then they handed me a clipboard with a simple math test. After finishing the test they check your answers and call you back for the actual interview. It was still pretty easy, I'm just waiting for the call telling me if I got the job or not.

Environmental Health and Safety Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Horrible so disorganized, I was scheduled for an interview for a supervisors position when I got there they asked what time my interview was did not ask for what position nor with who. I was given paper work to fill out and a sales rep money test...? I had Informed him that I was not interviewing for a sales position but before I could finish he informed me that everyone does this "its our protocol to see if you're honest".

So finished up all the additional paper work and 45 mins later they call me back to the front desk to ask me a few more questions regarding have I never been convicted of a crime, if I had any offensive tattoos and if I had any transportation concerns? I was like what! Once again I tried to explain to them the position I was inquiring about but got the same thing "this is protocol".

OK so now I waited another 15 mins before getting called back, this person asked me a few questions and looked at my resume and gave me this crazy look! He asked me for what position I was applying for, I informed him of the position he got up and went to talk to his supervisor. The supervisor came and over and said this - "We don't do supervisors \ managers interviews here, that's done within personnel in our corporate offices" and " that this position was filled a month ago" - A big waste of my time!!!!

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Valencia, CA).

Interview

I went to an office in the back of the park and filled out a questionnaire/worksheet with basic math questions and work scenarios before a one-on-one interview where I was asked about work history and relevant skills to the position.

Director - National Sponsorship Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (New York, NY).

Interview

Contacted by external recruiter initially. After intro call, introduced to hiring manager and completed a 45 minute phone interview. Asked to follow up with a mock presentation - delivered 5 days later. Never heard back from hiring manager with even a bit of feedback thereafter despite multiple follow ups. Poor experience, poor process.

Interview Questions

• Who are the brands/agencies you have the best relationships with?   Answer Question

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for this job about 2 weeks ago and they emailed me back a week later. Then, I had my interview the week after they emailed me. At the interview, you walk in, grab your documents, and sit and play Jenna with about 4-5 other people until your table is called. When your table is called, they ask you about 4-5 questions one-by-one.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags in August 2017.

Interview

Group interview so try to be one of the first in the room. Walk into the room focused and smile. Be excited. They look at you and your interview really starts when you walk in.

Park Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Jackson, NJ) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and waited about a week before an email saying I was selected to interview came up. I was able to interview the next day and the interview itself was quite easy, very very easy. They offered me the job on the spot.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agawam, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Agawam, MA).

Interview

They hold job fairs, and tons of people attend. They read basic questions off a list, it lasted no more than 10 mins, and they mainly only asked why you'd want to work here and some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you say to a guest who isn't tall enough for a ride?   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (New Brunswick, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

Offered me 8.60 per hour for a retail cashier in the park. Wanted me to work every day of the summer with no vacations. Crazy hours, but very nice manager and staff. :)

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw a bag that was left unattended in the park?   Answer Question