Six Flags Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

1.8

Ride Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA).

Interview

It's a group interview. There were at least 80 Peale, we were sat in groups of 6-7. We were left to converse with each other while being observed, too see what kind of personality we had and how we got along with strangers. We filled out some forms and then played Jenga (to see how we worked in groups and individually). Then each group went to separate rooms for a group interview.

After that we we emailed to come back a few days later and we filled out more sheets and found out our intended salary.

Then we were emailed to come back for an orientation of sorts and given a quick tour through one section of the park.

Then we came back for "training" and ride assignments.

Interview Questions

• How do you react to angry costumer?   1 Answer

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Firstly I applied online and was almost immediately emailed back to set up an interview. Despite the interview being very disorganized (was told to go in the front gate or back gate both were closed) it was a very positive interview. We(about 9 to 15 people) were all sat in a large room and told to fill out paperwork, and we were then called to take a very simple math test in the next room over. After that we were sent back to the room until we were called for an interview and then sent back and then called in the hall to tell you if you received the job.The questions in general were very easy and straight forward. Personally I was asked about 10 questions for my interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone was causing a disturbance in the park?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if someone requested a refund?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was scheduled for an interview on February 11 at 5pm. When my mom and I arrived we didnt know where to go and it was pass 5:00. The email said i would not recieve an interview if i was late.

Interview Questions

• i want to know can I rescheduled an interview please?   1 Answer

Negotiation

didnt make it

Admissions Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA).

Interview

I applied on a Saturday and got an email to schedule an interview the next day. I scheduled it for the next Saturday. The overall process was very easy and fast. All us applicants signed in and then sat at tables in groups of around 6 to fill out some basic information paper work and take a short and very easy math test. While we waited to be interviewed we played Jenga. We were interviewed with the group that we sat with. Very simple questions. My group was only asked 3. The interviewer was very friendly and so were the other managers that were there. After the interview, the interviewer told us we'll get an email in a couple of days saying if we got the position. I got my offer email the same day, a few hours after the interview.

Retail- Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

The process goes quick. They will pretty much hire anyone. All you have to do is answer the most generic questions that are given to you. They also hire a bunch of people a day so they probably did not even care how you answered the questions, they just wanted to get to the next person.

Ride Operator Interview

Interview

I applied on a Thursday and got an email and a voice-mail on Saturday with a date and time and a place to meet. The interview was at a court house and I got there exactly at the right time but there were hundreds of people already in line for the interview. We were supposed to bring our invitation and when we got to the desk with it we showed it to them and they crossed your name off. We watched a few videos in a waiting room till names were called. First there was a group interview then the group played a game called jenga (learn to play so you can teach others if they don't know) after they saw how we worked together a few people we asked to a second interview with which department you wanted to go in to. After the interview they sign your paper if you got it and then you go down stairs where you get more info.

Interview Questions

• what is costumer service to you?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a guest came to you with a problem?   2 Answers

Negotiation

None

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (New York, NY).

Interview

Easy questions, interviewer was very personable. Did not have any issues with the interview. They hired almost everyone interviewed. They needed a lot of people, so they rushed everyone through.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

Very behavioral based. Plan on hearing "tell me about a time" through the entire process. Very friendly group. They took time to learn about me but also provided a lot of time for me to learn about them. Met with a wide variety of folks. Not a complete 360 degree interview but close.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you witnessed someone do something dishonest or inappropriate and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Rides Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was so simple. I walked in took the math test(to easy) and waited for the interviewer. I was met by a very nice lady she asked us about 2 questions and said everybody got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for six flags?   1 Answer

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I originally applied back in december of 2016 & got the email for the interview a few hours after i applied. but my interview wasn't til the 21st of january, which i had to reschedule to the 28th. it was pretty easy & fast process they have you sit in groups of at least 6 people & you fill out paperwork then play jenga while you wait. my group had some really cool people, we played the game while getting to know eachother & im pretty sure they all got the job except like 1. we were the first group to interview & the man was very nice & straight to the point.. he asked us 3 simple questions & said they were going to email us in a couple of days saying if we got the job. i got an email hours after the interview saying i got the job.