Six Flags Rides Host (Day Shift) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Six Flags Rides Host (Day Shift) Interview Questions

1.3

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Went to a career fair, had three interviews in quick succession asked me some basic interview questions about customer service, basic math problems and the like. Very straight forward for a very straight forward position. It can be incredibly time consuming and well it was mainly a bunch of high schoolers such as myself at the time...so if you can imagine (or even WANT to imagine) that aspect can be less than enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Q. How would you assist a park guest who was unhappy with their experience?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Anonymous Employee in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Vallejo, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

After submitting an application online, I called repeatedly for hiring information. Got the interview, dressed business casual- khakis and collared. Showed up early, along with 30-40 others. Eventually was split into groups of 2, 15-20 each. The entire time was situational questions especially having to do with children, speaking is a MUST, sit up, smile, pay attention to whos speaking and it's an easy interview.

Now mind you at Six Flags Vallejo the managers and your "leads" can be pretty shady. I only worked the summer and do not plan on returning. Its not a job I'd recommend.

Interview Questions

• How would you make a child feel better if they were not tall enough for the ride.   1 Answer

Rides Host (Day Shift) Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags in January 2012.

Interview

I filed my app online. A week later they called me in for an interview. The interview took less than an hour, and I was hired on the spot!