Six Flags Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

1.8

Director - National Sponsorship Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (New York, NY).

Interview

Contacted by external recruiter initially. After intro call, introduced to hiring manager and completed a 45 minute phone interview. Asked to follow up with a mock presentation - delivered 5 days later. Never heard back from hiring manager with even a bit of feedback thereafter despite multiple follow ups. Poor experience, poor process.

Interview Questions

• Who are the brands/agencies you have the best relationships with?   Answer Question

Cash Control Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agawam, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Agawam, MA) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied for this position, was interviewed by a man who asked numerous questions. If I smiled or was lighthearted at all he did not reciprocate, not even smiling back. Even though I filled out an application online, I had to call to follow up to get an interview. I do not think the person interviewing me even wanted to. He was not enthusiastic in the least, asked me numerous questions but wrote down only parts of what I said. A week later I called to follow up, and was told that my interviewer did not feel that I was right for the job, that my answers were too short and I was not enthusiastic enough. Six Flags was looking for "employees with enthusiasm."

Interview Questions

• How can you make a park-goer's experience better? This is not unusual or unexpected, but he asked over 30 questions he read off from a sheet, and only wrote "notes" as answers to each one.   4 Answers

Entertainment Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

Audition and lengthy call back process. Lots of people in call backs for dancing and singing. It is unclear what they are looking for and how the process will end

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was scheduled for an interview on February 11 at 5pm. When my mom and I arrived we didnt know where to go and it was pass 5:00. The email said i would not recieve an interview if i was late.

Interview Questions

• i want to know can I rescheduled an interview please?   1 Answer

Negotiation

didnt make it

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

It is nice experience. I give the answers honestly. I do not know how to have answers for why you pursue this? What you take safety concerns? What is your prime goal?

Food Service Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

The interviewing process is extremely long. There was several areas of testing to go through. Once testing was done you had a panel interview to go through and the a few days later another phone interview.

Entertainment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Baltimore, MD) in April 2013.

Interview

You have a interview in your own then they put you in a room with people and make you play games , I didn't like it all I think some people did a wonderful job but they still didn't give some people the job I think it was based on weight and appearance

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in 5 years   1 Answer

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I went in looking for a job in food service and they offered me another role . The questions they asked were really difficulty for such an easy job. They told me to call back but I didn't I was over the process .

Senior Business Intelligence Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Long and unorganized. Jump through hoops for them and they never respond. They failed to communicate the most common information between interviewee and the company. They were unprofessional and lacked integrity,

Interview Questions

• What 2 areas of training would you take if offered at no cost to you?   Answer Question

They were unprofessional and lacked integrity

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

Great place to work. Hiring process is more difficult than you would expect. The park has a great deal of applicants, and only the best make it through.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation