Six Flags Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Six Flags Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2017

1.8

Host/Hostess Interview

Interview

After the application is reviewed you will get a phone call, during this call they will ask you very basic questions about your adherence to policies,etc. And they will schedule a time for you to come in and interview in person. Depending on when you get scheduled things will be different. They have very high attendance job fairs, where you should probably expect to wait a bit longer, otherwise you will most likely wait in HR until your interviewer is ready. The questions are varied, most are behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are behavioral, if your position deals with cash, be ready for a shot and simple math test before hand.   Answer Question

Catering Interview

Interview

The interview process is fairly simple. All that you have to do is smile throughout the interview so they know you will be friendly to the customers. It helps to share your past experience if it is related to the job but this position doesn't require any degree it's mostly for high school students summer job.

Interview Questions

• If a customer is upset, what do you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Cashier Interview

Interview

Went for job fair, stood in line, waited for a few, was called and interviewed by an employee and then a supervisor.

Negotiation

None

Security Officer Interview

Interview

online application, phone interview, then interview at sixflags.

Guest Services Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

Very easy, applied online. Got a call 3 days later for an interview. Walked in did a written test. When I passed, they then took me in for an interview. I was interviewed by 2 people.Got hired on the spot. Then proceed to do all the necessary paperwork

Ride Operator Interview

Interview

Applied online, got an interview the next day. Nothing too tough, standard interview.

Team Member Interview

Interview

I filled out an online application, waited about a week, and then got a call from HR saying I was chosen for an interview. Was interviewed and hired on the spot. All that came after that was a drug test, loss prevention sit-down, orientation, and the issuing of my uniform.

Interview Questions

• I wont say exactly, but it had to do with unusual situations in the work environment and how to handle them.   Answer Question

Food Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

Applied online, got an interview within a week,
    got asked about scheduling, would i be able to work weekends, am i friendly, how did you hear about us (Sixflags)
    Got offered the job a few days after.

Full Time Games Interview

Interview

I interview with the HR Director and then The Games Manager. That part was fairly simple. They asked alot of relationship building questions then went into a behavioral interviewing. After that, i interviewed with the IPS director. His interview was basically a repition of the prior ones.

Interview Questions

• The Director will ask you to assess your future peers and to see where you fit in the team. Be tactful   Answer Question

Games Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

Personal interview and group interview