Six Flags Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 17, 2018

1.8

Admissions Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

Apply online on February 7 and two days later I received the email to select the day and time of the interview.

The interview was group. You should take 5 minutes before your interview time or if you do not interview. You make a row where they give you an easy test on math and answer a question such as your availability. They sit you at a table like 7 people playing jenga while they wait to be interviewed. After an hour they call my group and they asked us all several questions.

FT Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Baltimore, MD) in January 2018.

Interview

HR will process your resume and sent it directly to the hiring manager. After that you will get a call to schedule your interview. Once you get a call, make sure you dress professional and do your homework on what position you are apply for? What help do they need and what the job will require you to do

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you can bring to improve the team.   1 Answer

Rides Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

Applied online and took about 2 weeks to get a text notification for an in person interview. Clicked on a link that had different dates and times for an interview. Interview was short and was offered the position.

Cash Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Valencia, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview mostly consisted of previous cash handling experience and doing 2 basic math question tests. Did pass the first interview, was supposed to be called for a 2nd but it's been over a week and I haven't received a call or an e-mail about it(Keep getting email confirmations for my first interview and that's it).

PS: Be prepared for the noise of passing roller coasters because their HR offices is behind Scream. But at least the interviewer will apologizes for it and waits until it passes by to continue the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work for Six Flags?
      Should someone be given a second chance if they steal from the park?
      Name a time you went above and beyond to satisfy a customer.   Answer Question

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Marietta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was at least 6 people in a group that I interviewed with. We played a game of Jenga and when the tower fell down they asked how can this relate to one department ruining a persons day. They hire anyone.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at White Water   1 Answer

Games and Attractions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

it was really easy just smile and be friendly and you will get the job. they pretty much hire anybody with sense. also just be interactive and say kind things about the park. give them complements on their attire and start a nice conversation. they will end up liking you. also they will hire you on the spot

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at six flags   1 Answer

Games Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

You have to fill out a few forms and do a math assessment that’s super easy. Then they ask you questions on your job experience, how you can change the environment, what you would do in certain situations.

Cash Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agawam, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Agawam, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was prompted to schedule an interview after completing the application. The interview was for a few days later. At the interview, I was asked some basic questions like "why do I want to work here," "explain a time you had to deal with an angry customer," etc. Very basic questions, none were very difficult. Then, I was left alone to complete a ten question math exam. It had some basic word problems that asked you to make change for guests, etc. Again, very simple if you are paying attention. Once I completed that, the interviewer came back and checked my answers. You had to get a certain percentage right to move on. I was asked a couple more basic questions and was offered the job at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw a piece of trash on the ground?   1 Answer

Entertainment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position and was asked to come in for an interview. Was not told it would be such a large group. They had us all wait in a tiny “waiting area” in the HR building for over an hour before they took some of us back for the group interview. There were around 20 of us in the group and we were never asked individual questions, just had to speak on top of one another and raise our hands if necessary. They ended up hiring everyone though, which was problematic.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a guest was in need of assistance?   1 Answer

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Valencia, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Apply online, call in for an interview date, interview process is very simple the only things that takes long is to actually get interviewed otherwise the interview itself is very short and easy.