Six Flags Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

1.8

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Pretty easy and to the point. Was given a math test. Then they called me into the office for the interview i was asked basic questions like what i would do if i saw a suspicious guest and asked why i want to work for six flags, normal interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw a guest being sneaky and suspicious   1 Answer

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Marietta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

We took a basic math test, played Jenga (team building exercise), and did a group interview where several questions were asked. Just be honest and as long as you speak up, are involved, and maintain good eye contact you should get a job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

First you apply online, and complete a quick phone screen. They ask you why you want to work at Six Flags and what makes you unique. Once that is completed, they ask you if you can come in for an interview. It was a group interview. They will ask you if you want your interview to be at 4, 5, or 6pm. You will be with a group of around 12 people and they will start asking everyone questions, not one on one but simply in a group setting. They were really easy questions. Everyone pretty much got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What does the word reliability mean to you?   1 Answer

Games Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

When we got there we had to sign in then get some paperwork and fill it out, take a math test,then play jenga (make sure you interact with the ppl at your group ),got called back into a room as a group,

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was short and sraight forward, They want people with pretty much open availability, the benefits are nice depending on what position you apply for. For example I work in food service and you get $1 lunches

Interview Questions

• If a customer was a first timer at six flags what would you tell them   Answer Question

Retail Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA).

Interview

To be honest, I wasn't really sure about it all. I was super nervous and wanted to turn back, but as soon as I got in there we played a little game of Jenga (I'm literally serious, we played a game of Jenga) and as the interview came around I answered the questions as clear as I could manage, knowing my awkward way with talking to people. It was a group interview and somehow I managed to pass through to the next stage!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Six Flags?
      When do you last show 'team effort'?
      Answer Question

Seasonal Ride Operator/Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Grand Prairie, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process was a group effort held during the summer. All persons interested were gathered into a single room. Then we were split up into the different job category we were interested in. After describing the job (ride operator), those still interested in the position were hired on the spot and asked to fill out personnel forms.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work outside?   1 Answer

Food Service Worker Interview

Application

Interview

I applied to Sixflags on last Saturday at 12:30pm and immediately got an interview around 1pm. The interview(I took it yesterday) process was very easy. It was about 30 of us but we were split into 5 groups of 6. We had to fill out papers and had to take an easy math test. We then played jenga(to see how well you can work in a group and how you adapt to meeting strangers). My group was really nice and funny so I warmed up to them easily. We then got called one group at a time into a room where we were asked questions. My interviewer was really nice and only asked us two questions. I'm currently waiting to see if I got the job or not (:

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to Six Flags?   1 Answer
    • If you were a guest, what would you look for in a Six Flags employee?   Answer Question

Retail- Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA).

Interview

The interview was pretty easy . Make sure you smile the whole time . I got offered a position and I filled out the background checks they make you fill out then I receive a text message saying check my email about a processing date but never had a email I called them 3 times a day but nobody never answers the phone .

Seasonal Ride Operator/Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Jackson, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Very brief. You get the job and they expect you to keep it, which for some people is hard, I guess. They hire anyone. You just walk in and fill out paperwork.