Six Flags Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Six Flags Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2017

1.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. There's a basic initial interview asking, "why six flags?" etc...
    Then there's a second interview with a hiring manager that's more specific to the position. The interviewers were very friendly.

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Valencia, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

So I initially applied online than they texted me to schedule an interview. I had some difficulty finding the building for the interview, but after that it was smooth sailing.

Interview Questions

• What skills are you hoping to gain for your future career   Answer Question
    • Describe a stressful situation   Answer Question
    • What would you tell someone who had never been to six flags   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Largo, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied
    Called the nest day to set up an interview
    Whole process took 3 hours, there was a group interview and we were told if we got the job the same day

Sales Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was really simple. I applied on may 7th then I was sent an email to schedule my interview on the 14th. I had my interview yesterday 5/20/17 at 1:00 it's very simple as well you interview starts as soon as you check in you need to SMILE at the people who is asking for your name before they give your paper work because they write down if you smiled or not. Then they will sit you at a table with at least 5 other people to fill out paperwork and to take a little math test (I promise it's easy all you have to do is count the money on the pictures). After that you will have to play a game of jenga (they make you do this to see how well you work with strangers.) When playing jenga you need to try and connect with your group as much as possible make small talk get comfortable y'all need to laugh and smile.... they will be watching for that it may not look like it but they are. After that they'll instruct your group to go into another room for your interview she asked 3 simple questions I had a group interview and we just went around the table and gave our answers the lady who interviewed me was supper young and she told us to be ourselves ( we're all younger than 19 and the interview was 21) so we goofed around and she told us she's glad that we're goofy like this because at six flags they like smiling happy people. Finally at the end she told us that it could take anywhere from a couple of hours- 3 business days to know if we got the job. She then went on to tell us that our group should here something by tonight wink- wink and sure enough as soon as I got home from errands around 7 there was an email sent at 5 telling me I'd got the job and I needed to fill out some final paperwork.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to six flags ?   1 Answer

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, Cook, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington Heights, Cook, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

very simple and easy. not a problem was trown my way the people i interviewed with were really great pople. The interviewers well excellen too, we all had good laughs when the time was right. Also was serious when it came to answering.

Admissions Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

When you enter the employment center no matter what you MUST SMILE, even if you think you look silly smile no matter what the whole duration of time. When you approach the desk smile as they proceed to ask you two questions to identify yourself. We got two sheets and then we played Jenga and were asked to meet each other. There will be about 6-7 groups of 6 people. You must engage with the people at your table, start a conversation about anything dont sit back and be scared or tense, you may never see these people again so you have nothing to lose. After about 10-40 minutes of playing our table was called for the interview inside. He asked a few intermediate questions and told us we would be contacted if we got the position. I got an email the same day and another email for processing two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you seen a child that looked lost?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a customer had been waiting in the line for a long time and was causing a scene?   Answer Question
    • How would you react in a fast paced environment?   Answer Question

Games Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy, they let me pick the day that was best for me online. When I first arrived they had me take a quick math test, it was to make sure I could count money and make the correct change. You aren't able to use a calculator but the test isn't hard. It was maybe only ten questions long. Then they brought me in for the interview and it was probably the easiest interview ever. If you are under eighteen years old you need your social security, ID, and birth certificate. Then they will ask you a few questions that are really easy. This is the kind of job where you are almost guaranteed the position.

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eureka, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Eureka, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and selected a convenient interview time. Online application was a fast process, about 15 minutes. Received invite to select and interview time at Six Flags. Arrived and completed additional brief questionnaire with math test. I received a job offer on the spot after my interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that I worked on a team to achieve a task or project? Did we achieve the goal? Why or why not?   1 Answer

Admissions Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied to six flags over Georgia in sometime early may and had an interview on may 30th. I got offered the position but never got a date to go do orientation. The interview was easy they divide you into groups and you play jenga . You would only get asked maybe 3 questions if even that many

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA).

Interview

Interview was fun and quick. The people were friendly. You get interviewed in groups so they can see how you interact with people. Make sure you smile and don't be shy.