Six Flags Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 23, 2017

1.8

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy process. Just be yourself. Don't forget to smile. Be sure to dress business casual. No extreme hair colors. No multiple piercings. Be enthusiastic, act as if you really want to be there.

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

When I first arrived there was a line leading up to the stairs, the interview started at 1 and it we were all about 10 mins early. They opened the doors and let us in and they had a desk and they would ask you 3 simple questions. (are you 16 or older, your name, ). Then they assigned you to a certain table. You had to do a simple test counting cash and word problems. (they were simple I promise!) Then fill out paperwork, make you have you SSN because I didn't. Proceeding the paperwork, you played jenga with your group, make sure to get to know your group members and have small talk while playing the game. Then after playing a few rounds one of the employees asked us to come to the back for our interview, we just took turns answering questions. After our group interview, one of the employees brought me and another girl to the side to answer more questions about our hours. That was it basically, good luck on your interview!

Admissions Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Bowie, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

You line up, go into a room with about 8 other people, sit at the tables, and they ask you questions about yourself, scenarios, and things of that nature.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

First you apply online, and complete a quick phone screen. They ask you why you want to work at Six Flags and what makes you unique. Once that is completed, they ask you if you can come in for an interview. It was a group interview. They will ask you if you want your interview to be at 4, 5, or 6pm. You will be with a group of around 12 people and they will start asking everyone questions, not one on one but simply in a group setting. They were really easy questions. Everyone pretty much got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What does the word reliability mean to you?   2 Answers

Retail Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA).

Interview

To be honest, I wasn't really sure about it all. I was super nervous and wanted to turn back, but as soon as I got in there we played a little game of Jenga (I'm literally serious, we played a game of Jenga) and as the interview came around I answered the questions as clear as I could manage, knowing my awkward way with talking to people. It was a group interview and somehow I managed to pass through to the next stage!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Six Flags?
      When do you last show 'team effort'?   Answer Question

Retail- Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA).

Interview

The interview was pretty easy . Make sure you smile the whole time . I got offered a position and I filled out the background checks they make you fill out then I receive a text message saying check my email about a processing date but never had a email I called them 3 times a day but nobody never answers the phone .

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied to Sixflags on last Saturday at 12:30pm and immediately got an interview around 1pm. The interview(I took it yesterday) process was very easy. It was about 30 of us but we were split into 5 groups of 6. We had to fill out papers and had to take an easy math test. We then played jenga(to see how well you can work in a group and how you adapt to meeting strangers). My group was really nice and funny so I warmed up to them easily. We then got called one group at a time into a room where we were asked questions. My interviewer was really nice and only asked us two questions. I'm currently waiting to see if I got the job or not (:

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to Six Flags?   1 Answer
    • If you were a guest, what would you look for in a Six Flags employee?   Answer Question

Games Team Member Interview

Application

Interview

When we got there we had to sign in then get some paperwork and fill it out, take a math test,then play jenga (make sure you interact with the ppl at your group ),got called back into a room as a group,

Interview Questions

• What is group services to you.   1 Answer

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Marietta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

We took a basic math test, played Jenga (team building exercise), and did a group interview where several questions were asked. Just be honest and as long as you speak up, are involved, and maintain good eye contact you should get a job.

Admissions Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Marietta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview Process Was short, First you sign in and then you take a math test. You have to have an 80 or above to move on to the interview portion. First they do a group interview to see how well you interact with others. I personally liked my group everyone was friendly, and we got along well. To see how well we worked together, we play Jenga. After they hand us back our scores we go on to the one-on-one interview. That process is quick depending on how well you answer the questions I got hired on the spot, and I look forward to working at Six Flags this Summer!