Six Flags Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

1.8

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Six Flags (Valencia, CA).

Interview

Tried for retail but they moved me to ride operator, didn't say why. I transferred from Fright Fest and the person interviewing me was someone I already knew from my maze so it was even simpler. They had me take a very simple math test and asked basic questions, I was out in about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you showed leadership skills   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

I went to a job fair and filled out an application there. It was pretty simple. They also gave you a basic math test. You get 2 tries to get them all right.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No pay negotiation.

Cleaning Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agawam, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Agawam, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Staff was very helpful and respectful, interviewer was very nice and patient.

The overall experience at Human Resources was extremely pleasant and the interview only took about 10 minutes where I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you help a customer with a question?   1 Answer

Food Service Team and Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Santa Clarita, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The process was very easy with simple questions would have been hired but I was unavailable Saturdays and they were looking for weekend people so I was waitlisted until my schedule was clear. Came in, they had me do very basic math money problems and fill out a paper with my information, schedule, etc. I waited a little bit and was taken back for an interview and was asked about 2 or 3 simple questions by a really nice woman. Overall easy process.

Interview Questions

• If a coworker is caught stealing should they be given another chance?   1 Answer
    • Describe a stressful situation and how you got through it.   1 Answer

I didn't decline just still waitlisted

Retail- Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA).

Interview

The interview was a group interview. It was cool but make sure you're interactive. If you're not they ask you to leave right there on spot. The hiring managers were nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Admissions Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I sat in a room with about 3 other applicants waiting to be interviewed , was asked what makes me different ... Etc . Then took a math test , I guess to see if you could count money .

Park Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Six Flags (Bowie, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was simple, before we were interviewed we were asked to sign papers.
    After signing those papers, (which enlisted details about availability and etc,) we were all taken into a room, and then asked to introduce ourselves.
    Starting with first and last name, position that you applied for, and a random fact about yourself.
    During the interview they asked us simple questions, like "Why did you pick six flags?"
    Since it was a group interview, it did not require every single person to answer, but those who did want to answer could speak up.
    Really simple, and easy, got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• how would you rate yourselves on your leadership skills from 1-10, and why   Answer Question

Retail- Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Make sure you smile throughout the ENTIRE interview. It's Six Flags! This isn't a boring job in an office. Make sure you show that you are a very well rounded person. In other reviews about Six Flags Over Georgia, you may have read that a game of jenga is played in the interview. This is true, but it's to let the potential employees get comfortable with each other, because these are some of the same people they will be working with, and also interviewing with. The interviews are given to multiple people (4-7) at once around a large table. The HR Asked a question, and everyone around the table gave an answer.

Seasonal Ride Operator/Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for the Rides Operator by they only had the Escort position open but then HR said after fright fest I will be able to move to Rides. I applied for Six Flags September 4,2016 and I got an email to schedule an interview on September 20. and you will have to dress business casual and you will have to play a game with the people sitting at your table and they want to see you interact with the people around you and get to know them *MAKE SURE YOUR INTERACTIVE* they will remove you on spot! the interview was easy and I was a group with (4-6 people).

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

It is nice experience. I give the answers honestly. I do not know how to have answers for why you pursue this? What you take safety concerns? What is your prime goal?