Six Flags Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 11, 2017

1.8

Foods Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eureka, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Eureka, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

it was a series of 4 interviews, manager, director, park president, and corporate director. everyone asked similar questions and it was a long process for a entry level full time job. i need to find a job that has better pay for less hours

Interview Questions

• why should I not hire you for the position   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Jackson, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview consisted of 2 extremely easy questions. Questions were mainly focused on customer support. It wasn't difficult to get a job at six flags. They basically hire anything that can breathe.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer complaint?   1 Answer

Park Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was a very easy process. The interviewer will ask some simple questions that anyone could answer really. As long as you keep a smile on your face and a good attitude you will most likely get the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Told me that I would be getting paid 8 an hour and that payday was every week on Friday.

Entertainment Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

alright basic questions like every other interview process. talked to a supervisor she seemed alright mostly just writing down stuff i said. hiring day so they were busy like conveyor belt

Interview Questions

• 1. what is good customer service
      2. how do you deal with stressful customers
      3. are you willing to pick up trash
      1 Answer

EMT/Safety Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Had an oral interview on a Friday , basic questions then wrote a paragraph explaining why I would want the job. Passed that, then took a 100 question test on basic Emt knowledge. It was pretty easy mostly textbook stuff. but when I finished they told me to go home and they would call me if I passed or failed 2 weeks went by and they called me during the weekend just to congratulate me that I passed the test but the position has already been filled. But offered to give me a different job in the park no thanks.. I was really looking forward to that job, oh well..

Interview Questions

• Know your apgar and gcs for the Emt test they give you.   1 Answer

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

It took around 3 days after applying online to receive an email asking for me to set up an interview date. On the date of the interview I dressed in straightened khaki pants and a tucked in Polo shirt. I arrived around 10 minutes early and there was only 2 other people. The interviewer asked me to take a seat so I sat next to another applicant in a suit and made conversation. A couple minutes later, the interviewer handed me a math assessment where I had to count change and do simple math. Around 5-10 minutes after that, the interviewer took me and another applicant to another room and asked us each around 6 or 7 VERY simple questions. She asked me to leave the room and that she would call me back in. Around 2 minutes later the other applicant walked out and she called me in. She told me that I got the job and immediately offered $9.00/hr.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply at Six Flags?   1 Answer
    • What will you gain from working at Six Flags?   1 Answer
    • Do you work better in a team or alone?   1 Answer
    • What does good customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. $9.00/hr seemed pretty good to me with no prior work experience and still being a minor.

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Jackson, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online on sunday got an email on tuesday to set up my own interview time online. I scheduled my interview on wednesday it went well the lady that interviewed me was nice and she offered me the job on the spot. Brought back my paperwork the next day and I started discovery training the following day then department training after. Quick and easy process and now work 8 hours a day.

Retail- Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX).

Interview

There is multi step process. Two in person interviews. You were also required to pass a basic math test. They also required you to pass a background check. The interviewer was very personable and it do not fell like an interview at all.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

You Apply Online Then A Few Days Later They Send You An Email Asking You To Pick An Interview Date . The Interview Is Very Easy . After The Interview They Will Tell You If Your hired .

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work as a group with someone to complete a task ?   1 Answer

Admissions Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

You stand in a long line and get placed into groups. You will be play a game with that group and interviewed with that group. At the end of the interview they will take the ones who did not get the job out.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer