Six Flags Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

1.8

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

It is nice experience. I give the answers honestly. I do not know how to have answers for why you pursue this? What you take safety concerns? What is your prime goal?

Ride Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

The interview process was fast and easy. They asked only a couple of questions and then was offered a job right in the spot.It was a 1 on 1 interview in a larger room filled with many more people also being interviewed.

Rides Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Bowie, MD).

Interview

Loooong. I was hired 3 weeks ago and I still haven't finished with paper work and orientation process. It's an easy process but takes forever! On top of that some of the desk people are rude :/ a lot of employees are students so they can be rude too. Umm the interviews are indoor and you have to sit through a 4 hour lecture with no break.

Interview Questions

• 1. What makes you unique
      2. What would you do if a child wants to get on a ride but isn't tall enough
      3. Rate yourself as a leader
      Answer Question

Food Service Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Easy and very simple they usually hire everyone so don't worry. They don't ask very difficult questions most you would here on a average interview and you will have to take a math test but it's only ten questions and very simple

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Ride Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Valencia, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online, very simple process, and then the next day I got an email that told me to schedule an interview. The interview was incredibly simple. Very basic questions and it was simple stuff like "how would you convince a neighbour to visit Six Flags?" Not even any questions about previous work experience or tell me about yourself. And I got the job at the end of the interview. All you have to do is smile, shake their hand, and answer the questions confidently.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince a neighbour or relative to go and visit Six Flags?   Answer Question

Food Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Valencia, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

First I checked in at the front desk of the Human Resources office. After that I waited for them to give me an easy math test where I had to add up money and perform simple addition and subtraction problems. Then I waited to be called in to one of the cubicles. The questions were simple enough and the interviewer was very nice. I felt comfortable talking with her. After she asked me around five questions, she said that I got the position. Finally I had to fill out paperwork and agree to a background check.

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to learn from working here? Describe a conflict with a customer and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Loss Prevention Field Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Pretty laid back 1 on 1 interview with the LP supervisor. Interview happens inside the park while walking around talking about the position. They ask questions just like any other interview with a security officer. They were pretty open to any questions that I had, made me feel very welcomed to work at the park.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle the situation if your cover was blown? How would you handle a fight? Would you assist a uniformed security guard in trouble? How would you deal with a lost child in the park?   Answer Question

Rides Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

It was smooth. I went in, filled out a form and I was called back. Then I went home and filled out the forms, came back and took and passed the drug test.

Foods Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eureka, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Eureka, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

it was a series of 4 interviews, manager, director, park president, and corporate director. everyone asked similar questions and it was a long process for a entry level full time job. i need to find a job that has better pay for less hours

Interview Questions

• why should I not hire you for the position   1 Answer

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Jackson, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview consisted of 2 extremely easy questions. Questions were mainly focused on customer support. It wasn't difficult to get a job at six flags. They basically hire anything that can breathe.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer complaint?   1 Answer