Six Flags Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

525 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was scheduled for an interview on February 11 at 5pm. When my mom and I arrived we didnt know where to go and it was pass 5:00. The email said i would not recieve an interview if i was late.

Interview Questions

• i want to know can I rescheduled an interview please?   1 Answer

Negotiation

didnt make it

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was short and sraight forward, They want people with pretty much open availability, the benefits are nice depending on what position you apply for. For example I work in food service and you get $1 lunches

Interview Questions

• If a customer was a first timer at six flags what would you tell them   Answer Question

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I went on I hiring event day and my interviewer was very kind and pilot to me. It took no more than 20 minutes and she told me I got the job. It was very smooth.

Interview Questions

• How would you work as a team player?   1 Answer

Ride Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agawam, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Agawam, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was very easy. I was asked simple question, also the interviewer was very reassuring which helped me relax a bit. I was offered a job on the spot, and I accepted.

Admissions Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA).

Interview

I applied on a Saturday and got an email to schedule an interview the next day. I scheduled it for the next Saturday. The overall process was very easy and fast. All us applicants signed in and then sat at tables in groups of around 6 to fill out some basic information paper work and take a short and very easy math test. While we waited to be interviewed we played Jenga. We were interviewed with the group that we sat with. Very simple questions. My group was only asked 3. The interviewer was very friendly and so were the other managers that were there. After the interview, the interviewer told us we'll get an email in a couple of days saying if we got the position. I got my offer email the same day, a few hours after the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

The process goes quick. They will pretty much hire anyone. All you have to do is answer the most generic questions that are given to you. They also hire a bunch of people a day so they probably did not even care how you answered the questions, they just wanted to get to the next person.

Ride Operator Interview

Interview

I applied on a Thursday and got an email and a voice-mail on Saturday with a date and time and a place to meet. The interview was at a court house and I got there exactly at the right time but there were hundreds of people already in line for the interview. We were supposed to bring our invitation and when we got to the desk with it we showed it to them and they crossed your name off. We watched a few videos in a waiting room till names were called. First there was a group interview then the group played a game called jenga (learn to play so you can teach others if they don't know) after they saw how we worked together a few people we asked to a second interview with which department you wanted to go in to. After the interview they sign your paper if you got it and then you go down stairs where you get more info.

Interview Questions

• what is costumer service to you?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a guest came to you with a problem?   2 Answers

Negotiation

None

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (New York, NY).

Interview

Easy questions, interviewer was very personable. Did not have any issues with the interview. They hired almost everyone interviewed. They needed a lot of people, so they rushed everyone through.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

Very behavioral based. Plan on hearing "tell me about a time" through the entire process. Very friendly group. They took time to learn about me but also provided a lot of time for me to learn about them. Met with a wide variety of folks. Not a complete 360 degree interview but close.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you witnessed someone do something dishonest or inappropriate and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Rides Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was so simple. I walked in took the math test(to easy) and waited for the interviewer. I was met by a very nice lady she asked us about 2 questions and said everybody got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for six flags?   1 Answer