Six Flags Lifeguard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Six Flags Lifeguard Interview Questions

1.8

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Valencia, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

So I initially applied online than they texted me to schedule an interview. I had some difficulty finding the building for the interview, but after that it was smooth sailing.

Interview Questions

• What skills are you hoping to gain for your future career   Answer Question
  • Describe a stressful situation   Answer Question
  • What would you tell someone who had never been to six flags   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Marietta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

We took a basic math test, played Jenga (team building exercise), and did a group interview where several questions were asked. Just be honest and as long as you speak up, are involved, and maintain good eye contact you should get a job.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Very sweet and simple. Answered basic questions about customer service, and received the job. Come dressed appropriately, and look and act very enthusiastically about the whole process. Smile a lot and laugh at the jokes your told.

Interview Questions

• What does great customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got a call the next day for an interview the following week. Went in and filled out a money counting worksheet and then got interviewed. He asked me a few questions of my past job experiences and what would make me a good lifeguard to work here.

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Bowie, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later I got a call and scheduled an interview for the following Wednesday. Got to the Human Resources office and filled out a paper asking availanily and turned it in. Was called into a pretty screening to get to know you and was shortly after moved to a group interview and hired.

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Valencia, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Got called I think 2 days later. Was told interviewing day and time. Went. Got questioned. Said they would maybe call me back. Called me back. I was in. It felt like a long process. Had to go back and forth for different things before I even started working.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Santa Clarita, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Six Flags called after I submitted my application and set up an interview on site. Met in the Human Resources trailer at a large interview event. Waited about 20 minutes after my set interview time. Called into a cubicle and asked about 5 questions, they told me I had passed onto the next round, had me fill out some paperwork and set up a time for my lifeguard training.

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone call, went in for an interview, was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags in March 2014.

Interview

If you want to work with teenagers, then you do not have to have a cover letter and resume to get a job at six flags white water. You can fill out the online job application, then go to an interview, and then they'll decide form their whether or not if they want to hire you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a very casual and laid back interveiw. It seemed if you weren't too cocky you were fine. The only issue is the normal nervousness you get from being interviewed, but when you get past that it was fine.

Interview Questions

• All of the question were the basic ones. Like "Why do you want to work with us", "How long do you plan on working with us".   Answer Question