Six Flags Ride Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Six Flags Ride Attendant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA).

Interview

It's a group interview. There were at least 80 Peale, we were sat in groups of 6-7. We were left to converse with each other while being observed, too see what kind of personality we had and how we got along with strangers. We filled out some forms and then played Jenga (to see how we worked in groups and individually). Then each group went to separate rooms for a group interview.

After that we we emailed to come back a few days later and we filled out more sheets and found out our intended salary.

Then we were emailed to come back for an orientation of sorts and given a quick tour through one section of the park.

Then we came back for "training" and ride assignments.

Interview Questions

• How do you react to angry costumer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

I walked in very excited for my first ever official interview and right off the bat I was welcomed and asked what I needed help with. After explaining that I was scheduled an interview the woman clapped her hands together and said "(my name), correct? We're very glad to have you here! Go on and sit down while I get some papers ready for your interview." Five minutes later she called me into the interview room. The interview went smoothly and the questions were pretty basic "why do you want to work here" questions as well as situational questions. I made sure to ask questions about things I didn't understand as well, she claimed that she appreciated me asking questions (apparently it showed how interested i was in the job). It was very easy to talk to her and we even got into a conversation about where I'm from (I've recently moved to San Antonio from Arizona). After small talk she walked me back to the front desk and handed me a packet to fill out. I wasn't sure what it meant at first so I awkwardly questioned..."Did I get the job?" To which she laughed and replied "It'd be a great loss for us if you didn't."
    Overall it was a great interview, no need to be nervous! I think what they look for is potential as well as enthusiasm.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle a ride complication?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a customer were to get upset while waiting in line for a ride?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Jackson, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

I got a call shortly after applying online and scheduled an interview. I sat in a waiting room with about 20 other people, then got called back. The interviewer just told stories about Six Flags and didn't even ask me job-specific questions. I was scheduled for job training about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Rides? (Or something along those lines)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Agawam, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Agawam, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Soo... I went to the job fair and while waiting we played games, I won a prize then soon they called me to a room. I went to the room and the interviewer was very nice. She reviewed my application, checking my age and other important info. She had me sign to verify all the info that I gave was true. Then the questions began, she only asked me questions that began with "What would you do if..." I have to say that there was no such thing as getting the questions wrong if u have a tiny bit of common sense. There was a girl nearby who was asked a question and she answered "i don't know" and then the interviewer told her the answer and the girl was like "yeah, that's right" and she still got the job. So DON"T WORRY! they NEED employees, at least they do at Six Flags N.E. The interview will probably be the easiest one I will ever experience. YOU GET HIRED AT THE INTERVEIW

Interview Questions

• "What would you do if you were operating a children's ride and the child began getting out of their seat"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

The process takes about 3 weeks
    you go through discovery then department and ojt after that. The process is easy .Every is friendly and its great for teteenagers 1st job

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose this theme park?
      how would I react in stressful situation ?
      what are my weaknesses and strength?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online and then went to their job fair a couple of weeks later. There, I had to fill out some additional paperwork before I was interviewed. I went through two one-on-one interviews and was hired on the spot. It was a straightforward, simple process, and the interviews were very easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

took a math test 80 and above means you can work as a cashier. wait for a while then get called back for the second part which is talking to someone who asks you simple questions like why you want to work at six flags,if you pass you go to the next part which is going to your desired area for the last interview where you will answer questions related to that area. If you pass they will offer you a position .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

be open working at six flags if you dont like being outside or people do not work there.

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Go in for interview find out if you got the job at the end of the interview. You have to take a math test no matter what position you applied for. Probably like 10 questions.

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

I had applied back in March 2014 and they called me in May 2014 and told me to come in for an interview. when i got there, i took a math test and then the first hiring manager called me and 4 other people in for a group interview. After that, a different hiring manager called me and different girl into his office. it lasted about 10 minutes. After that interview was done, they gave me a packet and welcomed me to their team

Interview Questions

• What does safety mean to you? How would you handle an upset guest? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Vallejo, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

When I first arrived I signed in and reviewed my online apllication. I sat around and waited for about 45 minutes then got called in a room with about 20 other applicants. The supervisors introduced themselves. Every applicant introduced themselves then we each took turns and answered two questions. The supervisors went outside to deliberate, came back in 5 minutes later, called the names of the people that didn't get hired and talked to them outside, then they came back in and told us we were hired. The next day I had to go back and turn in paper work an take a drug test.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They tell the whole room what to write for their pay rate.