Six Flags Ride Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Six Flags Ride Operator Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agawam, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Agawam, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Was a walk-in interview where I came, went in to do the interview. Was nervous at first but the supervisor calmed me down with his smiling. Introduction was done on both ends. Then the questions. After which he said I got the job and welcome to Six Flags. :)

Interview Questions

• What's the most important thing about the job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and within a few days I received an email about my interview. You get to choose the time and date of your interview, which is nice in case you have made any plans beforehand that can not be moved. When I arrived, I was asked to fill out some forms as well as finishing a handout containing simple math questions about money. After that, I was called in to start my interview.

Interview Questions

• You see someone cutting in line for your ride, what do you do? What would you tell that person?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

they basically have you play a game to watch you to see if you smile then ask you the questions and you will probably be in a group interview and then youll prolly have peopleing stealing your answers like people did to me

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for six flags and what do you think of customer service   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

It was incredibly difficult to get a hold of anyone I could talk to about getting an interview. After I got through the interview I had yet more issues trying to find out when I needed to take my Discovery Classes. After I took my Discovery Classes I had more issues trying to get information as to when I was going to be trained and when my first official day of work was going to be and whether or not the two were going to coincide.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions for me were the "Situation" questions. 'Say ___ were to happen. What would you do in said situation?' The reason being that I had no prior job experience so I wasn't sure what exactly the correct answer was or what I would have done in ___ situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2014.

Interview

It was a job fair, me and my friend went together. When we first got there it was a few other people there and i thought we were gonna be done in a breeze. We went to the front desk and got this clipboard and paper with a few simple questions and a few very hard math questions.. or at least they were hard to me. Anyway my friend helped me with the questions haha even thogh we weren't supposed to. We turned the paper in and they had us go into this small room and wait to be called. My friend got called first and i was so nervous with this being my very first interview ever. So then i got called after her and was taken into this giant room with almost 20-30 other kids my age and a few adults sitting getting interviewed or waiting for an interviewer. Finally my first interviewer came in and he was acting like he really did't wanna be there. He didn't even try to shake my hand. So he asked me a few simple questions. Very easy but he had no soul whatsoever. Then he left and i had a second interviewer named Patrick and he was really nice. He complimented my on my attire and tie and i gave him a compliment back. and he went on to ask me some of the same questions from the first interview plus a few new ones. which were very simple. at the end he said they would call and let me know if i got the job or not. when he said that i knew i didnt get the job. I got a pink post card type letter in the mail 2 weeks later saying i didnt get the job. but my friend got hired on the spot..