Six Flags Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 27, 2017

1.9

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was scheduled for an interview on February 11 at 5pm. When my mom and I arrived we didnt know where to go and it was pass 5:00. The email said i would not recieve an interview if i was late.

Interview Questions

• i want to know can I rescheduled an interview please?   1 Answer

Negotiation

didnt make it

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

group interview, just dont be on phone and be social and play the little games with the people around you because they are watching but its fairly easy. I got lost while going there because i didnt know where they wanted me to park so i had to go up and down the back road

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Very simple group interview make sure you smile and talk to group members it helps a lot with getting the job you will most likely play Jenga with a group.

Interview Questions

• Your definition of good customer service   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really is no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Employee in Agawam, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Six Flags (Agawam, MA).

Interview

It was a one-on-one interview with a manager- They do many on the same day since it was for a season position- So it wasn't very long or in-depth

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview so you're taking turns being interviewed. The interviewer asked very generic questions and honestly its pretty hard not to be accepted by this place with the high turnover rate.

Interview Questions

• How can you make this company better?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags in April 2015.

Interview

Easy. Fast. Group interview. Be professional even though they aren't. Eye to eye contact. Answer every question detailed. Be prepared to play a game. Come on time. Smile at everyone. Show you want to be there. After that it's very easy.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

The hiring process took a very long time. There was a line of other kids trying to get the job but could not. The one on one was pretty brief, but the group interview was lively and exciting.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

I applied online and within a week or two, I got a call back to schedule my interview. On the day of my interview, I came in and filled some paperwork out and had my one on one interview. I was asked about three questions and then came out and was put into a line which would eventually be for a group interview with all the other candidates. We all went into this conference style room and they asked situation style questions and other things. The interviewers went out for a few minutes and talked and then called individuals out of the room. They came back in and told us that everyone in the room was being offered a job and thanked us for being the people we are. We left and did a drug test before getting the usual company packet paperwork and scheduling for our training session.

Team Member Interview

Interview

I filled out an online application, waited about a week, and then got a call from HR saying I was chosen for an interview. Was interviewed and hired on the spot. All that came after that was a drug test, loss prevention sit-down, orientation, and the issuing of my uniform.

Interview Questions

• I wont say exactly, but it had to do with unusual situations in the work environment and how to handle them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Jackson, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

Was called by assistant manager to come meet with her. Basically gave a run down of position and asked if I was interested. I was in high school and applied at my cafeteria where they were recruiting from. About a month later I received a call asking to meet on a certain date. I went into the interview dressed casually. No questions were asked besides if I was willing to take the position. The position i originally applied for was a team member. At Six Flags team members are usually high school students and it is usually their first job. Therefore, there is not much they can expect or ask because kids are still in high school.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation