Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom Global Business Development Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Global Business Development Analyst

Interviews at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

1 Interview Review

2.0

Global Business Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted after an online submission and first interview was with a recruiter. For the most part we basically matched my resume to the job description so make sure you do that.

Next interview was with a manager, and the third one was with a more senior manager.

Never heard back from them. They seemed to be gauging what was out there in the market rather than actively hiring and implied strongly that they were waiting for a better applicant than me to come along saying: "don't be alarmed if you don't hear back for a number of weeks, we're really just waiting to see who else will apply, and are also holding a number of candidates that came before you for this job".

EDIT: I'm a minority and just received a survey request (after no communication for almost 3 months since my last interview) because the government has to check that Skadden is doing its part for all genders, races, ethnicity, veterans etc. Wonder if that's the only reason I was interviewed....

Interview Questions

• Can you create very quick PowerPoint presentations complete with graphics and charts in an hour or so?
    What attracted you to this position?   Answer Question