Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 94 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (United States)

Interview

Everyone was very friendly and informative. Personally, I had a really off day. The interview was scheduled during a very busy time for me, which was why I has a tough time.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Skadden?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (Palo Alto, CA) in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview process was long, but efficient. I went through a phone screen and two additional rounds with 2 individuals each. Everyone was friendly and very knowledgeable. I enjoyed the experience. They reached out consistently and I was never left wondering where they were in the process.

Interview Questions
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (London, England) in Jun 2020

Interview

1 hour long interview where I was assessed on giving a presentation + commercial awareness + personal questions. The presentation was on a topic we were given the night before. it had to last 10 minutes or so then we were asked questions on this. Topics were the tax policies UK may adopt and some PE questions. Commercial awareness questions were more conversational we discussed trump and twitter and personal questions were quite straightforward (like why skadden why commercial law etc.)

Interview Questions
  • what is the future of law firms? biggest issue facing britain?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (New York, NY) in Jan 2020

Interview

Really good interview with prepared people and always they allow me to feel confident and safe. The questions were very reasonable. The partners were so accurate and challenging me with real life cases.

Interview Questions
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (New York, NY) in Jan 2020

Interview

Pretty standard interview. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting with everyone and thought the firm was great and that it would be a great next step for my career. The questions were easy and to be expected

Interview Questions
  • Why Skadden? What did you do at your old firm? Tell me about yourself?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (United States)

Interview

Did the screener and the callback. In the callback process, I interviewed with four different associates and partners in different offices. some talked in mandarin and some in English. Depending on the interviewer, the style was very different

Interview Questions
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (United States)

Interview

Quick 20 min interview. Nothing too painful. Not a bad experience overall. Asked a few questions and then spent most of time answering the questions you had about the firm

Interview Questions
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (United States)

Interview

Met six partners in the practice group for thirty minutes each. Once an offer was made, met with additional associates in the group for drinks on a casual basis to discuss culture and other open questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why the lateral move to another big law firm, and what am I looking for in my career and in the next firm/job that I take?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (United States)

Interview

Very basic behavioral interview via on-campus recruiting with a hiring manager and a current legal assistant. Not difficult; the interview was more geared towards making sure there was a good fit.

Interview Questions
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (United States)

Interview

At least two rounds of interviews, one with the legal assistant supervisor and manager, one with an HR person. Depending on language skills, may require candidate to take language proficiency test. The questions in the interview were very standard and may require some research on the firm.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 94