Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Intern - Hourly

Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

1.5

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (Syracuse, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through a referral. Submitted my resume and cover letter and three weeks later HR contacted via email to schedule an on-site interview. Since I was away in college at that time and it was impossible for me to fly to New York City for a day and then come back to go to class, I regretfully told them I wouldn't be able to move forward. However, they then made an exception to perform a Skype interview with me.

Skype Interview was painless. Representative was pleasant and asked me straight forward questions and seemed eager to get to know me more. Only wished there was more of a concrete answer to my questions regarding the internship itself. I didn't like how you were only assigned a specific department to work for after you commit. Also, the only law-related question was "why do you want to work here?" Clearly they're trying to recruit people who's not only doing it for the resume boost.

At the end of the interview which lasted less than 20 minutes, I was verbally offered the position and given a week to decide which I (once again) regretably turn down since I had a different offer more in line with what I'm doing at school.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (New York, NY).

Interview

Most interns know someone within the company. So if you can network or find a family friend your an automatic in. The interview is quick and painless. Very friendly interviewer, the only problem you'll have is finding the building.

Interview Questions

• What department would you prefer to work in? How has your work/academic experience shaped you?   Answer Question