Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom Legal Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom Legal Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

2.6

Legal Assistant Interview

Interview

easy, friendly, didn't pay for flight to nyc which was troublesome, but I managed to get out there anyway. it seemed to go well but I wasn't given an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom in February 2012.

Interview

Went into the office for an hour long interview. Fairly standard experience - went over work experience & relevant skills. Most of the discussion focused on the demands of the position itself and whether or not I wad comfortable making the commitment. Very personable interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Explain your work experience for the past few years. What did you like or dislike about this work?   Answer Question

See What Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Former Associate in New York, NY

Pros: “Market salary and all the support and resources you could need. I have since worked at other law firms and they've paled in comparison. The billable requirement was pretty low when I...”“Market salary and all the support and resources you could need. I have since worked at other law firms and they've paled in comparison. The billable requirement was pretty low when I was there (1600 hours). It has since increased (I believe it is now 1800 hours) but remains lower than that of most firms. Further, pro bono counts toward your billables. Generous vacation and sick time if you dare to take it. Great benefits. Highly reputable.” – Full Review