Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom Summer Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom Summer Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

On Campus Interview was the screener, then was brought in for a call back which consisted of interviews with 6 attorneys followed by coffee with 2 junior attorneys. Then received an offer 1 week after my callback.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

Summer Associate Interview

Interview

What you would expect from Skadden, they had you ask questions the entire time about the firm. Was done through OCI at my Law School. The one interviewer made it very clear it was his opinion that Skadden was the only firm worth anything in the city we were discussing.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about Skadden that isn't on your website?   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom.

Interview

Once you get the callback, you are emailed a link to schedule the specifics online. Interview was pretty typical (4 interviews and lunch with two associates). three of the associates were typical conversational interviews, one asked to work through a hypothetical situation (i.e. who I would sue, what claims, etc)

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

20 Minutes screener. Very Pleasant conversation. The partner who interviewed me was in the corporate group. He did not throw me any hard questions. Just typical interview questions such as why law, why NYC, why litigation, why Skadden, previous working experience. I asked her about the corporate practice and the feedback process.

Summer Associate Interview

Interview

Quick 20 min interview. Nothing too painful. Not a bad experience overall. Asked a few questions and then spent most of time answering the questions you had about the firm