Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom Vacation Scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom Vacation Scheme Interview Questions

Interviews at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

3.3

Vacation Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (Oxford, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Online application followed by usual verbal reasoning test if your application is shortlisted. If you meet the minimum score you are then invited to an interview with two HR recruitment officers. You will then be informed about a week later on whether you have been accepted for the vacation scheme.

Interview Questions

• Why do you specifically want to work for the Hong Kong office?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

Vacation Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was an interview with one partner and one associate who mostly asked me competency based questions. The interviewing style is largely dependent on who you get because the other candidates seemed to have different types of questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself? What qualities do you think a lawyer should have? He gave me a mock negotiation scenario and asked what I would do in that context.   Answer Question

Vacation Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview day comprised of a few activities in a group and an interview with a partner and an associate.
    The group assessment itself appeared straightforward, but was quite challenging and required you to be able to present, argue and manage a team well.
    The interviewers themselves were very friendly. They came out with tough questions that put emphasis on commercial awareness and why I had chosen Skadden.
    Overall, I enjoyed the day.