Skagit Valley Casino Interview Questions in Bow, WA | Glassdoor

Skagit Valley Casino Interview Questions in Bow, WA

2.0

Rewards Card Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bow, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skagit Valley Casino (Bow, WA).

Interview

Everything was very "average" in comparison to my previous experience with applying for entry-level jobs. They asked a few questions regarding my personality and how I would handle hypothetical situations at work. I also had to take a test to demonstrate a sufficient, current level of basic mathematical skills. I was required to give a hair sample to screen for drugs. Because it was a gaming position that required a license, I also had to submit to and pass a background check.

Interview Questions

• Would I be interested in taking a different position other than the one I applied for as the current position did not pay as much and was currently held primarily by women (which I was not)?   1 Answer

Room Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bow, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Skagit Valley Casino (Bow, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

I first interviewed with Human Resources, they are so funny and a great face for the company to start with! Then I went on to interview with the department manager, who was also super awesome!

Interview Questions