Skanska Interview Questions in Peterborough, England | Glassdoor

Skanska Interview Questions in Peterborough, England

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peterborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Skanska (Peterborough, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied through their website but got a HR contract through LinkedIn. Got an email confirmation really quick with date of the interview and attendees.None of the listed people were there at the day.
    During the interview been keeped reassured I am doing brilliant and my interview was the strongest so far. Decious should be made within a week as notified at the interview. Actually no one even bother contacting me until I have contacted the HR agent from Skanska 3 times .The position was already offered to sone one else .Poor HR performance and poor managing of the whole process .
    There are no salary ranges announced anywhere !

Interview Questions

Business Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peterborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Skanska (Peterborough, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by two men, the interview was relaxed and informal.

Half way through the interview I was asked if I minded some different questions, I said no problem, so I was asked different questions relating to different circumstances.

At the end of the interview I was told that I presented really well and that the job I'd applied for was a junior role and they had another position in mind that I'd better fit. They explained the role and terms and I was quite excited at the prospect of being offered this opportunity. They told me to go away and think about it and arranged a second interview for two weeks time.

I had two other job offers on the table and following this provisional offer I declined those jobs.

I returned two weeks later for my second interview but the guys seems a little withdrawn. I was then told they'd interviewed someone else during that two week period for the role they'd provisionally offered to me. They said he was experienced, would hit the ground running so they had to employ him.

I was incredibly disappointed. I asked why the HR department hadn't informed me as I'd turned down two other jobs, they said they wanted to tell me face to face.

Skanska have proven to have no scruples when it comes to the recruitment process, this experience left me deeply unhappy with their communication and lack of consideration for job seekers, a totally unprofessional outfit...............

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you've had to give your team/colleagues some unfavourable or difficult news/message?   Answer Question