Cover image for Skanska USA

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Skanska USA Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 74 of over 74 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Skanska USA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skanska USA

Interview

The process lasted one month. First, I was asked to make a PowerPoint presentation. Three weeks later was the interview, which lasted less than 15 min. They asked me about slides, my background, and in which position I would feel more comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose that topic for the presentation?
    Answer Question

Skanska USA

Application

I interviewed at Skanska USA

Interview

The interview process was quick and efficient, and extremely personal interview, it went about 45 minutes, and touched on personal and professional, Human Resources were extremely helpful and helped a lot with the process. I would recommend.

Interview Questions
  • How would you develop a proposal that was released on a short fuse?

Skanska USA

Application

I interviewed at Skanska USA

Interview

Good and really helpful people. Good working environment, easy to get along with. The interviewers Make you feel at ease. I Would recommend applying if you’re interested in construction industry.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Skanska USA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Skanska USA

Interview

Three Rounds of interviews followed up with an offer. During these interviews I met with HR, 4 team members and the executive I would be supporting. The whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Skanska USA

Application

I interviewed at Skanska USA

Interview

Panel interview, very easy going. They ask questions about your resume and any relevant experience. They then proceed to the normal interview questions such such as give me examples of leadership, customer service, dealing with difficult situations and so on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Skanska USA

Application

I interviewed at Skanska USA

Interview

- 3 part interview - phone interview - in person - interview with three people - make sure to bring some work to show - make sure to bring a portfolio of your work

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Skanska USA

Application

I interviewed at Skanska USA

Interview

Very well organized, professional, diverse committee throughout the process. Very supportive and thorough. The people were very accommodating and nice. The head of recruiting was fantastic and was very attentive and helpful.

Interview Questions
  • Can you give us some insight into how you would approach realizing your vision?

Skanska USA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Skanska USA in May 2021

Interview

They do their vetting. Multiple round of interviews with a few groups. Very professional and gave their full attention. The HR rep was extremely personable and kept me in the loop. Happily accepted this position with great benefits.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when [x]. Describe your process of [x]. Are you willing to travel occasionally?

Skanska USA

Application

I interviewed at Skanska USA

Interview

It was a Face to Face interview, very casual. There were 2 people interviewing. I don't think there was any technical questions and they did ask things that were in my resume. This was pre-pandemic.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skanska USA (Nashville, TN) in Mar 2021

Interview

I had a brief call screener with someone from HR. Then I was passed along to the person to whom I would be reporting. The zoom interview was about an hour. Mostly behavioral, get to know you, kind of thing.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Do you have any experience with anything predictive regarding data analysis?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 74 Interviews

Skanska USA Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Skanska USA as 71.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.67 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Internship and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Project Manager and Project Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Skanska USA takes an average of 34 days when considering 74 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Internship had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Project Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 43 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Skanska USA according to 74 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 23.45%