Skanska USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Skanska USA

2.5

Assistant Superintendent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skanska USA (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Very laid back process. Standard meeting with HR and position higher ups. Applied online and called in for interview. Received my offer letter shortly after. Smooth transition and HR was very heplful and efficient.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Skanska USA (Orlando, FL) in July 2010.

Interview

Normal interview process starting with a phone interview. This was followed by a one on one interview on 3 different occasions with two separate individuals. The hiring process is delayed due to current market conditions.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do?   1 Answer
    • Describe situations where your experience helped resolve unique field problems.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Skanska USA in April 2017.

Interview

Got a mail stating that I was selected for interview through skype. During the interview had some technical error but they adjusted and made me feel comfortable in spite of the problems

Interview Questions

• Questions from resume, my experience, expectations from the job, location preference   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skanska USA.

Interview

The application was online on the company's website. A human resources employee contacted me to set up a phone interview. The same person conducted the interview which was not very technical.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Skanska USA (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Skanska came to my university for campus recruiting. From there I applied on their website and received an online interview. After the interview, I heard back after about 2 months with an offer.

Intern Interview

Interview

Was invited in for an interview in their office. Interviewed with one project manager that would end up being my boss. Also had a personality interview with another pm. Everyone was very kind and helpful, which was especially nice considering it was one of my first interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skanska USA (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

It was very detail oriented

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Skanska USA (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Skanska came to the University of Arizona campus, and offered a few of us interviews. Their interview was very calm, and chill, mainly asking me why i am interested in them. 3 weeks later their HR manager called me to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was more of a pitch by the company to sell me their internship program. The interviewer hardly asked me anything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skanska USA (San Bernardino, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

This was a casual phone Interview. It went really well, the HR interviewer was very nice, and casual banter went back and forth during the duration of the interview. The entire phone call lasted about 45 minutes, and after I was told that I was a solid candidate and they would look at finding a project for me to work at. I was never contacted after, even after sending a thank you letter.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Skanska USA.

Interview

Two interviews consisting of corporate interview and onsite interview. Both interviews were fairly easy and the second interview was only necessary to choose between two candidates. Process was quick and went smoothly.