Skechers U.S.A. Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Skechers U.S.A. Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Skechers U.S.A.

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (San Francisco, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

Revived a polite phone call/brief phone interview within a week after submitting an application. Agreed to an interview the following week. The interview took place at a tiny table in the basement of a very hot stock room. The store manager roughly followed a series of questions off a printed sheet that looked standardized. I was told they were on a very long timeline as they were planning on replacing someone who was moving up to another position. I have not here anything yet.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Skechers U.S.A.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

It was personality based interview, explained my strengths and weakness, walk through the store and the expectations, explained the shoes and they differences with each one. Talked to the store manager and district manager.

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (Woodbridge, NJ) in April 2018.

Interview

There were two parts of the interview. 1st is common store related questions. She also gave me a tour around the store, gave a brief introduction of the products. She made me try a pair then I have to tell her how it felt so I can give advice to the customers. 2nd part was just getting to know more about you.

Interview Questions

• In a visual merchandising view , what would you change at the store?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Process was super easy, I applied online and was contacted by the nice recruiter. Set up an in person interview for the early next week. Went in and was met by both the Manager and Recruiter. Both were really awesome and good to speak with. I was asked basic visual merchandising questions at the very beginning and walked through the entire store. I gotta say they were both really great. I then interviewed 1-1 with the manager for over 2 hrs and thanked her for the interview .

Not really sure where I went wrong to not get offered.

Interview Questions

• Standard store management questions. I answered so many questions I was getting tired . I drank an entire bottle of water! I wouldn't of made it through if I didn't have my water bottle because my mouth would of shriveled up!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (Irvine, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I have scheduled to meet the manager once I meet her she said that she have to reschedule my interview for the next week without giving me any reason she was very rude and unprofessional

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (San Francisco, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

It was a working interview where we interacted with customers on the floor and found items in the stockroom, followed by a traditional interview. Whole process lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult employee relations issue and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2016.

Interview

Questions were either related to company or customer service. Was shown around about where everything is. How products were placed. The manager and workers didn't seem to be into their jobs.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview done with district and store manager. Very friendly and easy interview based mainly on kpis and personality. The whole process from application to acceptance was quick. Big on brand knowledge

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 6 months, a year, 5 years?   Answer Question