Skechers U.S.A. Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Skechers U.S.A. Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Skechers U.S.A.

1.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

You are expected to wait on the sales floor as if you were a customer waiting for some shoes. Interview takes place in the stockroom/office. Workers will be in and out of the area since shoes, lockers and clocks were all in one place. Workers will have the potential of listening in on your conversation. Interview is short about 30 minutes. The interview tests your social skills and how much of a people person you are.

Interview Questions

• give us a time in your life when you stood up for something.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Skechers U.S.A.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Interview

the interview process was easy. they asked general basic questions about yourself and gave different scenarios and asked how you would respond. it was about getting to know each other during the process and it was very quick and easy.

Interview Questions

• If someone was stealing from the store what would you do?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. in January 2016.

Interview

Called store to see if they were hiring. Manager asked me to send resume to an email address. Called three days later to see if they got a chance to review my resume. Received a call three days later did a phone interview was then asked to come in to speak with the store manager the next day. Store manager asked that I come back for a second interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Took me to the front of the store where they display their product and asked me to describe or tell them what message they are trying to give out to the customers. And do I see anything that could be better or is out of place.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. in June 2014.

Interview

I applied in store for the position and got a call to schedule an interview the next day. The process took about a week. I came in for the interview and got asked basic questions about my personality and the company. The manager asked a lot of questions about working with others & why I thought I would fit in with the team. After that interview, I had to do a demo- where I pretended to sell a pair of shoes to another associate. I heard back from them about 3 days later with a job offer.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A..

Interview

Send in paper Application or Apply Online (GO HIRE)
    Have an open schedule as possible to get the job.

Wait for a call back (Usually wait 2-3 weeks for the call back)

1st Interview (Dress to Impress, Slacks, Button Up shirt)

2nd Interview (Basic Paperwork, and Availability)

Interview Questions

• What is worst experience with a customer and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (San Jose, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Since this was my first job interview, I was nervous. The manager came in late so I waited in the store with the other applicant. When the manager came in, we interviewed in the mall food court. The questions were pretty simple but very open ended. The manager was very relaxed and seemed enthusiastic about what I was saying.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question
    • The interviewer listed the four key qualities of Skechers and asked me to choose one and describe what it meant to me.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Was called in for an interview to the Tottenham court road store at 4pm on a Monday. I went in at 3:50pm to be prompt and show my punctuality, and when I approached the til to inform staff that i was there for an interview they rudely told me to leave and come back at 4. all members of staff laughing at me as i walked away. I went back 10 minutes later and was told to sit and wait. the 'manager' of this store had gone on their lunch break... at 4pm? and had forgotten about the interview. I was sat waiting in the store for 45 minutes before she returned. starbucks and top shop bag in hand, with the other lady who would actually interview me. they did not acknowledge me at all even tho i was called up to the room upstairs whilst walking behind them. very young and very rude. not much older than myself (19). I was taken to the 'training room' - white room with table in it. then had a half arsed careless interview for 10 minutes. ended promptly. another lady followed in immediately, asking me for my passport and documents because i had the job. no discussion of hours or wages, i signed all forms and then was told i would be on £7.25 an hour. not minimum living wage for an adult in london. I left and emailed the same night telling them i did not want the job. Highly unprofessional establishment and rude staff members.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Michiga (Tanzania)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (Michiga (Tanzania)) in April 2016.

Interview

Went in for an application and got an interview on the spot. Interview was about 30 min long. Asked several questions to get to know me. All they want to know is if you have a personality and can talk to people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.