Skechers U.S.A. Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales Associate

Skechers U.S.A. Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Skechers U.S.A.

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (Merrimack, NH) in April 2015.

Interview

We sat in the back of the store where their office is, then two people asked me some questions (they asked me the same questions twice just so they can see if I elaborate my answers more). The questions were simple only if you have previous experience at jobs involving customer interaction. The managers who interviewed me were very cool and laid back. They made me feel welcome and were very nice.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation you went above and beyond helping a customer.   Answer Question
  • Explain a time a customer was unhappy and how you resolved the issue.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Skechers U.S.A.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. in May 2015.

Interview

I applied for part time sales associate job from skecherscareers.com. I received a voicemail after a week to call them back and set up an interview date. So today when I went in for an interview, I guess the manager forgot that I was coming. He made me fill up another paper application on paper then interviewed me. But overall it was a good experience and the manager seemed very nice.

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (Hanover, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

I got a call about a week after applying. I got an interview the next day at 10 am. They took me in right when the store opened and sat me out in the food court. She proceeded to ask me about my work experience and then asked me a couple of hypothetical questions about the job. They were pretty easy questions and I was able to answer all of them to the best of my ability. After that, she hired me on the spot!

Interview Questions

• Was there a time that you went out of your way to help a customer?   Answer Question
    • If a angry customer is not pleased with your service, what did you do to resolve that?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (Schaumburg, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

They will basically ask you a few questions to determine whether they like you or not. They will want to make sure that you are reliable and have a flexible schedule. They will have at least another manager with them to make sure that they are both on the same page. If only one manager is available they will make you come back and interview with another.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult time in which you had to deal with a rude customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (Schaumburg, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

Applied in store
    Scheduled an interview on the spot
    When I arrived for the interview, the manager that I was supposed to meet with was not there
    I interviewed with an assistant manager
    First interview was very basic
    Second interview included mock selling
    Offered the job

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (Atlanta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Filled out an application and got a call back for a very short interview. We discussed my past experience as well as the hourly pay. I was offered a position after my second interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I would be a good fit for the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview was pretty brief. It was also pretty engaging. Althought there were two managers one of them really dominated the conversation, asking the questions, responding, etc, while the other one just kinda looked and me and observed what I said. The other manger though was very polite and engaging I can tell they wanted it to be more of a conversation than just a Q&A so it's definitely better to go in there with more than a mindset of "I just have to answer a couple of questions and go"

Interview Questions

• Has there ever been a time where you have worked in a group setting and opinions clashed how did you react in this situation?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was quick and easy. The interviewer was kind and very friendly. There was a little wait due to unorganisation. And there wasn't a set out office or room for such events. Any and everyone was able to be walking in and out of your interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A..

Interview

Typical interview, arrived early and was taken into the stockroom. Nothing out of the ordinary, typical competency questions. Was a little awkward at first with staff walking around you. Was very relaxed and pretty easy as long as you prepare. Do not lie about anything as they push you for lots of information. Was offered a job very quickly after the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in January 2018.

Interview

They will ask you a lot about the brand, and you will likely go in more than once to interview with various people. I discussed my interest in athletics. It is also important that you are presentable (conservatively so). You do not necessarily have to speak Dutch, but you have to communicate that you're learning.

Interview Questions

• What you know about the brand/how you fit in with the brand   Answer Question