Skechers U.S.A. Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Skechers U.S.A. Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Skechers U.S.A.

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

long process but fun spent my first day trying on shoes to understand the product better. Had different manager for each training day and they were all very welcoming

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Skechers U.S.A.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

There was an in-store group interview led by one of the assistant managers. After filling out any applications, the group was shown around the store, given information about the products and sales and then interviewees got to try on the product as well as participate in a role-playing exercise where we had to sell the product to the interviewer, based on the information they had provided.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

A group interview with around 6 other people. It was a fairly relaxed interview - the hardest part being asked to create a script for a radio station to advertise a certain pair of Skechers, but overall was fairly simple. The contracts on offer were only 6 hours so probably only suitable for students or people with no huge financial responsibilities. It seems like it would be an enjoyable place to work.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The manager did not take the interview seriously. She acted like a machine and asked the questions really fast like she didn't care. I feel the whole interview was really rushed and the manager initially asked another staff to do the interview, which she didn't know how and it was awkward.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. in July 2010.

Interview

Sent in resume, resume reviewed by store manager, phone call asking me to come in for an interview. Interview at store, quick and brief no offer during interview, she told me that she would be interviewing for the next few days and she would call me. She said that there would be a second interview and that since it was a corporate store the job is very demanding and they are looking for the exact right person for the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swords (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (Swords (Ireland)) in May 2015.

Interview

Brief and concise. My interviewer unfortunately left the store I would work in the week after, a shame because he was very confident in me given my extensive amount of experience

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (Bristol, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied online and a few days later, I got a call for an interview. I interviewed at the new retail store in Bristol. It was very easy, friendly an relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses?
      How would you deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question