Skechers U.S.A. Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Skechers U.S.A. Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Skechers U.S.A.

2.4

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (North Charleston, SC).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter - Recruiter asked me questions about myself and what sparked my interest in Skechers.
Interview with store manager
Interview with district manager
Phone Interview with Regional Manager
Offer Extended
Offer Accepted

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Skechers U.S.A.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

Meet with HR, then Regional, discuss your skills and management experience. Speak with DSM about their expectations, and the expectations from the company as a whole. Over all it was pretty easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Interview

Applied for SM position in Albuquerque, and was contacted by email for a phone interview with the recruiter. We scheduled a day and time. She neglected to call. Highly unprofessional.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. in June 2018.

Interview

Lengthy process, but no communication afterward- Recruiter was nice, but confused me with another candidate, which made me feel undervalued. Then, we were on texting terms, which was fine, and we set up an in person interview with District leader, and when I arrived, I was asked to wait, which I waited for about 20 minutes, then had another Store Manager interview me on the Sales floor for about 30 minutes about the role (I think they were having the SM stall until the DM came back from lunch??) Then after an hour of waiting, beyond my interview time, My actual interview began. The interview was fine, the DM was kind, the Area Manager was nice as well. However there was no follow up after the interview, as to whether or not I got the role, I never received an email or call or even a text from the recruiter to let me down. I think with the amount of time that I invested that I deserved some sort of closure.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (New York, NY).

Interview

District Manager was late for interview. Location short staffed, dirty, and unorganized. Fire safety hazard witnessed in location. District Manager Utilized phone during interview. Asked basic questions and admitted to own failings and shortfalls of locations. They did not follow up at prescribed time for second interview. Overall unprofessional experience.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working at Skechers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

The process was simple one interview with a manager or recruiter. Around 25 questions. Then another interview with dsm which is usually face to face or Skype. Don't wear a tie be casual yet fashionable. No piercings over # 2 pencil and cover up tattoos.

Interview Questions

• How would you use one of our products to go with today's current fashion?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A..

Interview

Interviews are spaced out and minimal communication from corporate partners about the next step in there
    Process. Questions are very simple and easy to respond. The DM spoke more about himself then asking me questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for more money because what some of theses managers are getting paid is truly unfair.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (Santa Ana, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

After applying directly on the company website, the district manager connected via email to set a time for an initial interview. During the call, the district manager discussed the needs of the company, the opportunity and asked for dialogue wherein I could fill in the blanks as to why I would be a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• What compensation package are you looking for at this time?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Interview

First interview with Recruiter.
    2nd interview with District Manager having a roll play at the store (45min)
    3rd interview with RM (30min) I had to travel 1 hour and 45 min to meet with him. What a waste of my time, has been more than an month for this hiring process, for nothing. They are always looking to pay less than what the positions really pays.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (Dallas, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Extremely long process. Applied in November 2015, continued the process and got an offer in March 2016. Don't put your career on hold for Skechers; Good Brand, but a lot better opportunities out there.