Skillsoft Interview Questions in Manchester, NH | Glassdoor

Skillsoft Interview Questions in Manchester, NH

Updated Sep 13, 2016

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Skillsoft (Nashua, NH) in December 2015.

Interview

Employee referral, then asked to fill out an application and bring it with me to an interview within one week.
    Second round of interviews about two weeks later with staff that was unprepared and admitted that they forgot I would be coming in.
    I was that a decision would be made by the end of the following week but it was almost three weeks before I heard from the recruiter.

Regional Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skillsoft (Nashua, NH) in February 2015.

Interview

Intimidating but friendly. Maybe I could have been better prepared. They seem like a good company for an entry level position. A lot of questions but they didn't let me ask any. They seemed to be doing the interview just for the sake of it and had no interest in hiring me. Seems like they had someone lined up already.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Skillsoft (Nashua, NH) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone interview first with HR, then a round of interviews that lasted 2.5 hours with varioius department leads and individual contributors, usually one on one, but in one case I was interviewed by two employees at the same time.

Interview Questions

• I had been employed by Skillsoft previously and the first question was of course, "Why are you coming back?"   1 Answer

Regional Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Skillsoft (Nashua, NH) in March 2013.

Interview

Hiring process was pretty detailed and open about speaking with others in the org. Flew me to NH to interview with executive team.....very warm and nice. Be prepared to show your 3 years of W2s

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Negotiation

a guarantee signing bonus to help ge tthru the first 3 months. Base salary of 95,000 non neg

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skillsoft (Nashua, NH) in September 2012.

Interview

Initally had a telephonic round and questions related to my background and experience were asked. Called in for a face to face interview and it last for about three hours. Questions ranged from my back ground and experience. Presented with some problem scenarios and asked my approach to resolve them.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Skillsoft (Nashua, NH) in June 2012.

Interview

Completely disorganized. Was scheduled to meet with 6 different people. Only met with 3 as the other 3 forgot they had meetings that day. Went over my resume with each person, each person asked the same scripted questions and apologized for being 'unprepared' and 'really busy'. I was more of an inconvenience to them than a candidate and was frankly shocked that I got a follow up interview and offer since they knew nothing about me.

Content Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Skillsoft (Nashua, NH) in March 2011.

Interview

Applied online, interviewed 3 rounds, 1st by phone, then in person. Met with 4 people from various departments. The third interview was face to face with the hiring manager. Seems like there are great people here who are passionate about what they do.