Skillz Motion Graphics Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Skillz Motion Graphics Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Skillz

1 Interview Review

Motion Graphics Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Skillz.

Interview

Overall, this was the worst and least professional interview process I've ever been through.

What was supposed to be a phone screening and an in-person interview turned into a phone screening and two in-person interviews because one of the people the position would be closely working with wasn't hired yet when they scheduled the interview, so they put everyone on a two week hold while that person got on-boarded also.

That then turned into a phone screen and then THREE in-person interviews because one of the interviewers was stuck in a meeting while I waited for 20 minutes in a room alone before that decided to try to move things along.

But I could forgive all of messiness (a 2 week hold, multiple in person interviews, leaving an me in a room alone for 20 minutes, me repeatedly having to reach out for late updates) if it meant things eventually ended on a positive note, but the cherry on top of all of this, was that despite 2 clear, verbal confirmations on the phone and in person that this was a full time position from the get go, they quickly tried to shift the position to a contact to (possible) hire role at the last minute before the last interview. At that point, they didn't budge on this issue and we both stopped perusing.

From all of the reviews of Skillz and my own personal experience, it's abundantly clear that they're unorganized, lacking a clear direction and worst of all, dishonest with what they do. Would advise to avoid at all cost!

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of fun and where does it come from?   Answer Question