Skillz Product Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Skillz Product Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Skillz

Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Skillz (San Francisco, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

Long interview, but it seems that they cover the grounds of everything needed to be covered and make sure you do meet many if not all team members/leads that you will be collaborating with. Also it is nice that the CEO personally meets with each employee.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very general and mostly pertained to creativity, decision making, structure and problem solving around hypothetical situation for products and their own product.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Skillz

Product Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skillz.

Interview

For the phone interview, the interviewer called me unexpectedly because the recruiter forgot to tell me the schedule. The design exercise is to design something for their existing Skillz platform. You get to present this to their team during the first session of your onsite interview If you fail to impress them, that's the end of your first onsite interview. If things go well, they will invite you for the second onsite, which they didn't tell me until I went there for the first one. After I had my second onsite, they stopped responding when I followed up. An interesting thing is only two weeks later, the same recruiter reached out on LinkedIn to see if I was interested in the same position at their company.

Interview Questions