Skillz Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Skillz Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Skillz

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skillz (San Francisco, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

2 interviews with recruiters, then the lead PM, then a 4 hour takehome assignment. I was asked to review the Skillz platform and suggest some features. There was nothing wrong with the interviewers, but I am writing this negative review because I completed a 4 hour takehome assignment, and never received a follow-up rejecting my candidacy, even after an email follow-up. It's just a bad practice to ask for a half day of free work critiquing their platform and not even get a "thanks, but no thanks".

Interview Questions

• Give an explanation of how you apply data to your product process. The lead PM stressed that they use data more heavily there than in any other PM job he had before.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Skillz

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Skillz.

Interview

Initial phone screening discussing my background and previous job experience. The first on-site was 4 hours with 3 different interviews. First was a case study, second was a discussion on management style & experience. Third was a review of past work experience. Second on-site I spoke to Andrew the CEO about the opportunity and was given a review of Skillz Fincancials by the Head of Finance. This was great bc they are doing extremely well!!

Interview Questions

• How I would go about prioritizing new features to monetize a consumer-facing app (this was HQ Trivia)   1 Answer