Skookum, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Skookum, Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at Skookum, Inc.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Skookum, Inc.

Junior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Skookum, Inc. (Denver, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by their in house recruiter after applying via a local job board. The initial contact was an email requesting a time for a phone interview.

I spoke with the recruiter for 20 minutes or so, she was very friendly and easy to talk to. After discussing my limited experience and development program she was happy to explain the company structure, history and quality of life. All which made sense and seemed like a great place to work.

I was told I'd be contacted within a week after she spoke with the development team and they had a chance to review my resume and see if I was a candidate for moving on to the next step.

As promised I recoeved an email within a week stating that at the time they were looking for someone with broader experience. As I'm a very junior developer i was not surprised and pleased with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What programming language do you enjoy working with most?   Answer Question

CIF Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Skookum, Inc. in June 2016.

Interview

was easy , and very friendly and easy to understand ,it last at least 35 minutes with 5 people board with a bunch of different questions and very fast pace ,but i was very nice experience

Interview Questions