Sky Zone Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 18, 2017

1.4

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Maumelle, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Maumelle, AR) in April 2014.

Interview

First you are asked to write an essay on how you can create a "wow" experience and you turn it in when the application is due. The next thing is the interview and after that is over you will receive a email if you are hired.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to yell across the room to show that I wasn't shy.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sky Zone

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky Zone.

Interview

The interview was not hard at all. I applied online and in about two hours I got a message from the manager to come in for an interview the following week. I prepared myself for this interview thinking i was going to be drilled with questions but i was not. The interview was too easy they asked me what was my favorite color and other childish things. I know they want to be creative but they do not hire people with some skill the company as a whole will be skill less.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite color?   1 Answer
    • What type of animal would you be and why?   1 Answer
    • What sports teams do you like?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sky Zone in July 2015.

Interview

No interview given, this is surprisingly common for this branch of the company, was hired on the spot and told to come in for orentation on Thursday, orentation was a waste of time read from a book about what skyline was all about the whole process took about 5hrs

Anonymous Employee in Leetsdale, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Leetsdale, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was really easy, super relaxed, and casual. It's more of a personality interview than anything. They're just looking for people- orientated people. They made the process very comfortable and I was hired right on the spot. There was a panel of the owner, and three managers, but I'm not sure if they still do this with everybody now. I imagine it to be even simpler now.

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Virginia Beach, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

Went to a job fair filled out an application and waited till they called me, the manager was very nice and open minded, she didn't put any pressure on me, she asked a couple of standard questions and she answered all the questions I had. From what I saw during the interviews they just let you be yourself, what they look for is people who are fun, genuine people.

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Manassas, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very easy and casual. Asked about what I did in high school. Nothing to worry about. Applied to be cashier, but steered me towards party hosting because I had previous experience in it.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sky Zone in May 2016.

Interview

I arrived just on time because of traffic , but the manager had greeted me into his office. We sat down and looked over my application. Talked about the duties of a cashier that worked there. He asked me to talk about myself and so on. Overall , the interview was a about fifteen minutes, the manager was nice , and he said he would follow up with me by the end of the week.

Anonymous Employee in Everett, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Everett, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

Group Interview. Make sure you stand out to get noticed. They put you in groups with at least 5 people and you have to be creative to make a commercial for Sky Zone. The commercial has to have some words that describe a WOW factor why Sky Zone is perfect for a family.