Sky Zone Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sky Zone Cashier Interview Questions

1.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sky Zone in May 2016.

Interview

I arrived just on time because of traffic , but the manager had greeted me into his office. We sat down and looked over my application. Talked about the duties of a cashier that worked there. He asked me to talk about myself and so on. Overall , the interview was a about fifteen minutes, the manager was nice , and he said he would follow up with me by the end of the week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sky Zone

Anonymous Employee in Leetsdale, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Leetsdale, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was really easy, super relaxed, and casual. It's more of a personality interview than anything. They're just looking for people- orientated people. They made the process very comfortable and I was hired right on the spot. There was a panel of the owner, and three managers, but I'm not sure if they still do this with everybody now. I imagine it to be even simpler now.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sky Zone in July 2015.

Interview

No interview given, this is surprisingly common for this branch of the company, was hired on the spot and told to come in for orentation on Thursday, orentation was a waste of time read from a book about what skyline was all about the whole process took about 5hrs

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky Zone.

Interview

The interview was not hard at all. I applied online and in about two hours I got a message from the manager to come in for an interview the following week. I prepared myself for this interview thinking i was going to be drilled with questions but i was not. The interview was too easy they asked me what was my favorite color and other childish things. I know they want to be creative but they do not hire people with some skill the company as a whole will be skill less.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite color?   1 Answer
    • What type of animal would you be and why?   1 Answer
    • What sports teams do you like?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Maumelle, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Maumelle, AR) in April 2014.

Interview

First you are asked to write an essay on how you can create a "wow" experience and you turn it in when the application is due. The next thing is the interview and after that is over you will receive a email if you are hired.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to yell across the room to show that I wasn't shy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Doral, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview was fairly standard. The owner led me to believe schedulign would be flexible, but it is not. He was completely different after the interview. His wife also interviews girls. The managers there were nice, but I did nt get to meet them as expected. I would not have worked there if I knew the owner and his wife would be condescendign after hiring.

Interview Questions

• The owner asked what suggestions I had. Turns out he was just getting ideas to take credit for them and avoid hiring other people.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Part time job, min wage.