Sky Zone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 8, 2017

1.7

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Pawtucket, RI) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email about 2 weeks later to schedule an interview. The interview was with 2 of the managers. It was a standard interview. They asked questions and I answered them, nothing like a conversation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Spring, TX).

Interview

Applied for the job and got called in a couple weeks after, went in for an interview and got asked basic questions. I was given a second interview with the general manager asked me the same questions as the first time i was then told I would get a call back after they did other interviews.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Zone (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

This was a great process -- I was initially called by the head of the department I was interviewing with, we chatted for about 5 minutes and she asked me to come in for an interview at their corporate office the following day.

Went to the interview -- they asked me some hard hitters, asked me a few funky questions (their culture is very fun) and the brought me into a room to take a quiz on compatibility.

After I went for an interview with the head of the department off-site at a starbucks and then lastly went in for an interview with HR and the CEO.

The company culture was incredible, ping-pong table, stocked fridge, nicest people I could imagine working with, adidas and nike no suits, open office, really nice place.

Really the only problem was that I didn't have great timing on when I was interviewing as they were leaving town.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge from a previous work experience and your process of overcoming it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Torrance, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I first applied online then applied in person, got a call back in about 2 days for the first interview. The 1st interview (group interview) is to basically see if you are outgoing, nice, professional, and fun. After about a week and a half they called me for a 2nd interview that was 1 on 1 and hire you on the spot.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Springfield, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was rushed, from my point of view. It seemed like everything was rushed from the moment I walked in, introduced myself, sat down, answered questions, and left - which was under 5 minutes. I got the distinct feeling they only conducted the interview out of obligation, not because of interest in finding out if I was a qualified candidate. I suppose it's fine though, because if a person has already made up their mind about you, there's no sense wasting more time.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about your previous experience."
      "Do you have any hobbies?"
      "Would you be ok working in a building like this without being scared?"
      "These are the hours we're looking to cover. "
      "Would you be able to start as soon as possible?"
      "I'm interviewing the rest of today and tomorrow and I should have a decision by tomorrow afternoon."   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sky Zone in May 2016.

Interview

I arrived just on time because of traffic , but the manager had greeted me into his office. We sat down and looked over my application. Talked about the duties of a cashier that worked there. He asked me to talk about myself and so on. Overall , the interview was a about fifteen minutes, the manager was nice , and he said he would follow up with me by the end of the week.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sky Zone in May 2016.

Interview

I went to turn in my application, and the manager asked if I wanted to go ahead and do my interview. Although I was casually dressed, I agreed. It went well. It was short and to the point.

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Canton, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

My interview was an open interview. So when I went in I sat around for awhile before the actual I interview. The interview lasted about 10 minutes and then the manager offered me a job. The manager then described the types of jobs I could pick from and I settled on being a cashier.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any type of animal what would you be and why?   1 Answer

Operation Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky Zone.

Interview

There's no drug test and no test or background check. The general manager just ask questions? Then she gives you the job in about 2 days they call back and offer you the job of you want to work for them.

Anonymous Employee in Moorestown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Moorestown, NJ).

Interview

I applied online and a few days later I got in called in for an interview for the following day, I arrived at the interview 30 minutes early , when I get there there were several other being interviewed which made me a little nervous but overall the interview was very easy, I got hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• why do you think they call customers guest not clients ?   Answer Question
    • recall a problem you came into at your last job ( if you had one ) & how did you solve it   Answer Question