Sky Zone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 3, 2017

1.7

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Zone (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

This was a great process -- I was initially called by the head of the department I was interviewing with, we chatted for about 5 minutes and she asked me to come in for an interview at their corporate office the following day.

Went to the interview -- they asked me some hard hitters, asked me a few funky questions (their culture is very fun) and the brought me into a room to take a quiz on compatibility.

After I went for an interview with the head of the department off-site at a starbucks and then lastly went in for an interview with HR and the CEO.

The company culture was incredible, ping-pong table, stocked fridge, nicest people I could imagine working with, adidas and nike no suits, open office, really nice place.

Really the only problem was that I didn't have great timing on when I was interviewing as they were leaving town.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge from a previous work experience and your process of overcoming it?   Answer Question

Event Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Syracuse, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Group interview where they ask you a bunch of different fun questions and availablility. Also asked to do a bird call to see the more outgoing of the group process.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Everett, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

Group Interview. Make sure you stand out to get noticed. They put you in groups with at least 5 people and you have to be creative to make a commercial for Sky Zone. The commercial has to have some words that describe a WOW factor why Sky Zone is perfect for a family.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Pawtucket, RI) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email about 2 weeks later to schedule an interview. The interview was with 2 of the managers. It was a standard interview. They asked questions and I answered them, nothing like a conversation.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mall (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Mall (Ireland)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a good interview. The guys were in good a good mood and they made it seem like the job would be a good place to work also very fun. I l9ve kids so this would work perfect for me.

Interview Questions

• What part if a hamburger would u want to be   1 Answer

Everything Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Cambridge, ON (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

Weird , boring and seems like they didn't know what they were doing.

Took about 3 weeks to get back to me .
    Ending up finding out that the lady the hired my only hired ugly people and people the made her look better.

Interview Questions

• Do you like public speaking?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if the phone was ringing, a cousmer wanted to file a complaint and a child was crying for its drink? What order would you do it in?   1 Answer

GM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mishawaka, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Mishawaka, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

It was very low key...many 1/2 truths and other down right lies! The owners acted one way when I was a prospect and another after I accepted the offer. The hours were told to me as "working a ton" at the beginning which ended up being 70+ per week and took my hourly wage down to $14 an hour..AS THE GM!!!!

Interview Questions

• If you were in a store and your favorite song came on, what would you do?   Answer Question

Cashier, Concessions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Newnan, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Sent in my application online and got a phone call to schedule an interview within a few days. It was a group interview, and the manager asking us questions would change the question a bit as we went through the room, so it was nice to not feel pressured to one-up someone on the same question. If you have a smile and know how to laugh and put on a face that shows you will act responsible and treat customers correctly with respect, you shouldn't have an issue getting the job. Also, speak clearly and loud enough to be heard. Mumbling and being quiet will get you no callback. You're going to be working in a crowded, loud place with music and kids screaming on weekends, so be sure you go into the interview with your voice working.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer who's child just got her ankle sprained on the trampoline?   1 Answer
    • If you could be an animal for a day, what would you want to be?   1 Answer
    • Tell me your favorite song and sing a short verse from it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Spring, TX).

Interview

Applied for the job and got called in a couple weeks after, went in for an interview and got asked basic questions. I was given a second interview with the general manager asked me the same questions as the first time i was then told I would get a call back after they did other interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Canton, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

My interview was an open interview. So when I went in I sat around for awhile before the actual I interview. The interview lasted about 10 minutes and then the manager offered me a job. The manager then described the types of jobs I could pick from and I settled on being a cashier.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any type of animal what would you be and why?   1 Answer