Sky Zone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 9, 2017

1.6

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Zone (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

This was a great process -- I was initially called by the head of the department I was interviewing with, we chatted for about 5 minutes and she asked me to come in for an interview at their corporate office the following day.

Went to the interview -- they asked me some hard hitters, asked me a few funky questions (their culture is very fun) and the brought me into a room to take a quiz on compatibility.

After I went for an interview with the head of the department off-site at a starbucks and then lastly went in for an interview with HR and the CEO.

The company culture was incredible, ping-pong table, stocked fridge, nicest people I could imagine working with, adidas and nike no suits, open office, really nice place.

Really the only problem was that I didn't have great timing on when I was interviewing as they were leaving town.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge from a previous work experience and your process of overcoming it?   Answer Question

Everything Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Cambridge, ON (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

Weird , boring and seems like they didn't know what they were doing.

Took about 3 weeks to get back to me .
    Ending up finding out that the lady the hired my only hired ugly people and people the made her look better.

Interview Questions

• Do you like public speaking?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if the phone was ringing, a cousmer wanted to file a complaint and a child was crying for its drink? What order would you do it in?   1 Answer

GM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mishawaka, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Mishawaka, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

It was very low key...many 1/2 truths and other down right lies! The owners acted one way when I was a prospect and another after I accepted the offer. The hours were told to me as "working a ton" at the beginning which ended up being 70+ per week and took my hourly wage down to $14 an hour..AS THE GM!!!!

Interview Questions

• If you were in a store and your favorite song came on, what would you do?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Doral, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview was fairly standard. The owner led me to believe schedulign would be flexible, but it is not. He was completely different after the interview. His wife also interviews girls. The managers there were nice, but I did nt get to meet them as expected. I would not have worked there if I knew the owner and his wife would be condescendign after hiring.

Interview Questions

• The owner asked what suggestions I had. Turns out he was just getting ideas to take credit for them and avoid hiring other people.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Part time job, min wage.

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Canton, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

My interview was an open interview. So when I went in I sat around for awhile before the actual I interview. The interview lasted about 10 minutes and then the manager offered me a job. The manager then described the types of jobs I could pick from and I settled on being a cashier.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any type of animal what would you be and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Torrance, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I first applied online then applied in person, got a call back in about 2 days for the first interview. The 1st interview (group interview) is to basically see if you are outgoing, nice, professional, and fun. After about a week and a half they called me for a 2nd interview that was 1 on 1 and hire you on the spot.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Springfield, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was rushed, from my point of view. It seemed like everything was rushed from the moment I walked in, introduced myself, sat down, answered questions, and left - which was under 5 minutes. I got the distinct feeling they only conducted the interview out of obligation, not because of interest in finding out if I was a qualified candidate. I suppose it's fine though, because if a person has already made up their mind about you, there's no sense wasting more time.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about your previous experience."
      "Do you have any hobbies?"
      "Would you be ok working in a building like this without being scared?"
      "These are the hours we're looking to cover. "
      "Would you be able to start as soon as possible?"
      "I'm interviewing the rest of today and tomorrow and I should have a decision by tomorrow afternoon."
      1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sky Zone in May 2016.

Interview

I arrived just on time because of traffic , but the manager had greeted me into his office. We sat down and looked over my application. Talked about the duties of a cashier that worked there. He asked me to talk about myself and so on. Overall , the interview was a about fifteen minutes, the manager was nice , and he said he would follow up with me by the end of the week.

Court Monitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Met with the Manager and then the GM. Reviewed schooling and resume. FOCUS ON YOUR EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES. If you are a fun and energetic person, you will stand out from others trying to apply.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies? What do you do outside of school?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Covina, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Covina, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

3 Step process. First is a general interview where they ask you why you want the job and what makes you qualified for the position. Second, you do a performance to show you are outgoing. Last, is an interview with all the managers.