Sky Zone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 8, 2017

1.9

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Event Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Zone.

Interview

I showed up 20 minutes early for my interview. As he ran over with the applicant before me, he started loudly complaining that his next applicant hadn't shown up and was obviously very unprofessional. When I came up and shook his hand he tried to play it off as if he had been talking about people from earlier in the day. Strike.

After my interview he told me he wanted to schedule a second interview. However, he only had one time slot and it was during my job. I offered to interview via Skype or FaceTime, but told him that as a professional I was not willing to flake out on even a job I was leaving. He seemed impressed but never got back to me. After ignoring two of my follow up emails I called him. He basically blew me off saying he hadn't heard back from the regional manager yet and would call me very soon with my time slot. Two days passed before I emailed him again. This time I got a response informing me they had filled the position.

To tell a candidate that you're very impressed with them and that you want to schedule a second interview only to blow them off without a shred of communication is as unprofessional as it gets. Bad-mouthing people you've never met to other strangers whom you may potentially be hiring to work for you is even worse.

The man who conducted this interview was visibly exhausted and overtly jaded with the entire process. Regardless, he is being paid to put on a smile, ask the questions that need to be answered and to always conduct himself properly.

Thank god I didn't blow off my job for a chance to work with such a child!

Event Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sky Zone in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online through a job site. I was called about the job about a week later and asked to come in for an interview the next day. I had the interview in Mid-Nov and still haven't heard anything back yet. I called about the job to follow up about a week ago and they said they are still hiring and that they were still really interested in me. Been almost a month and haven't heard anything back yet.

Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Torrance, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I asked the manager at the time if they were hiring, came back when they opened to get an application and dropped it off a few days later. Got a call from the new manager and they said they were going to hire me but were looking for a position. Ended up getting the job a few days later, 1:1 "interview". Hired on the spot.

Currently they formal interview process is once the fire enough people they gather up all the applications, bring everybody in for a 15 min interview with 2 or 3 managers. You'll get a second degree in which they'll hire you on the spot. They hire 95% of the applicants then fire the ones that suck 3 weeks to a months later.

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cutler Bay, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Cutler Bay, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

It was welcoming and successful, I had got asked for a 2ND interview right on the spot because of my resume. It was great because it all happen so quickly but smooth!

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Sky Zone   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sky Zone in May 2016.

Interview

I arrived just on time because of traffic , but the manager had greeted me into his office. We sat down and looked over my application. Talked about the duties of a cashier that worked there. He asked me to talk about myself and so on. Overall , the interview was a about fifteen minutes, the manager was nice , and he said he would follow up with me by the end of the week.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Springfield, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was rushed, from my point of view. It seemed like everything was rushed from the moment I walked in, introduced myself, sat down, answered questions, and left - which was under 5 minutes. I got the distinct feeling they only conducted the interview out of obligation, not because of interest in finding out if I was a qualified candidate. I suppose it's fine though, because if a person has already made up their mind about you, there's no sense wasting more time.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about your previous experience."
      "Do you have any hobbies?"
      "Would you be ok working in a building like this without being scared?"
      "These are the hours we're looking to cover. "
      "Would you be able to start as soon as possible?"
      "I'm interviewing the rest of today and tomorrow and I should have a decision by tomorrow afternoon."   1 Answer

Cashier/Court Monitor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Spring, TX).

Interview

Applied for the job and got called in a couple weeks after, went in for an interview and got asked basic questions. I was given a second interview with the general manager asked me the same questions as the first time i was then told I would get a call back after they did other interviews.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mall (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Mall (Ireland)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a good interview. The guys were in good a good mood and they made it seem like the job would be a good place to work also very fun. I l9ve kids so this would work perfect for me.

Interview Questions

• What part if a hamburger would u want to be   1 Answer

Cashier/Court Monitor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Pawtucket, RI) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email about 2 weeks later to schedule an interview. The interview was with 2 of the managers. It was a standard interview. They asked questions and I answered them, nothing like a conversation.