Sky Zone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sky Zone Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2017

1.7

Court Monitor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Zone in December 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. There was around 8 of us in a group with 3 managers interviewing us. They made the groups team up and perform a skit together. Basically, be positive and yourself and it should go good. They said they would get in touch within the week for an answer.

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Manassas, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very easy and casual. Asked about what I did in high school. Nothing to worry about. Applied to be cashier, but steered me towards party hosting because I had previous experience in it.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Columbus, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

Hiring process was brief. Restaurant background was a good fit and the interview questions were simple. The company is geared towards guest interaction and guest service. I suggest that you go into the interview focusing on how you can impact the park on a guest service standpoint. The entertainment industry is tough and it requires someone that is organized and prepared to wear many different hats.

Interview Questions

• Sell me the opposite phone of what you have? Android or Iphone   Answer Question

Event Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Syracuse, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Group interview where they ask you a bunch of different fun questions and availablility. Also asked to do a bird call to see the more outgoing of the group process.

Concession Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sky Zone in September 2017.

Interview

I applied for a position online then i received an email a week later to come in for an interview. It was a one on one interview with two mangers in training . After they asked me the questions , they made me stand far away to practice saying "Hi , welcome to sky zone" to the manger in training who walked inside while the music was playing aloud.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • Did you play any sports in high school , If so did you take on any leadership roles.   Answer Question
    • When am i available. Am i available to work during holidays and overnight .   Answer Question
    • Do i know any other positions i would like , explain why you want that position.   Answer Question
    • Describe yourself in one word , Describe your work ethic in one word.   Answer Question

Cashier, Concessions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Newnan, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Sent in my application online and got a phone call to schedule an interview within a few days. It was a group interview, and the manager asking us questions would change the question a bit as we went through the room, so it was nice to not feel pressured to one-up someone on the same question. If you have a smile and know how to laugh and put on a face that shows you will act responsible and treat customers correctly with respect, you shouldn't have an issue getting the job. Also, speak clearly and loud enough to be heard. Mumbling and being quiet will get you no callback. You're going to be working in a crowded, loud place with music and kids screaming on weekends, so be sure you go into the interview with your voice working.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer who's child just got her ankle sprained on the trampoline?   1 Answer
    • If you could be an animal for a day, what would you want to be?   1 Answer
    • Tell me your favorite song and sing a short verse from it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Virginia Beach, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

Went to a job fair filled out an application and waited till they called me, the manager was very nice and open minded, she didn't put any pressure on me, she asked a couple of standard questions and she answered all the questions I had. From what I saw during the interviews they just let you be yourself, what they look for is people who are fun, genuine people.

Anonymous Employee in Everett, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Everett, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

Group Interview. Make sure you stand out to get noticed. They put you in groups with at least 5 people and you have to be creative to make a commercial for Sky Zone. The commercial has to have some words that describe a WOW factor why Sky Zone is perfect for a family.

Cashier/Court Monitor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Pawtucket, RI) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email about 2 weeks later to schedule an interview. The interview was with 2 of the managers. It was a standard interview. They asked questions and I answered them, nothing like a conversation.

Cashier/Court Monitor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Spring, TX).

Interview

Applied for the job and got called in a couple weeks after, went in for an interview and got asked basic questions. I was given a second interview with the general manager asked me the same questions as the first time i was then told I would get a call back after they did other interviews.