Sky Zone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sky Zone Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2017

1.6

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mall (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Mall (Ireland)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a good interview. The guys were in good a good mood and they made it seem like the job would be a good place to work also very fun. I l9ve kids so this would work perfect for me.

Interview Questions

• What part if a hamburger would u want to be   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Zone (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

This was a great process -- I was initially called by the head of the department I was interviewing with, we chatted for about 5 minutes and she asked me to come in for an interview at their corporate office the following day.

Went to the interview -- they asked me some hard hitters, asked me a few funky questions (their culture is very fun) and the brought me into a room to take a quiz on compatibility.

After I went for an interview with the head of the department off-site at a starbucks and then lastly went in for an interview with HR and the CEO.

The company culture was incredible, ping-pong table, stocked fridge, nicest people I could imagine working with, adidas and nike no suits, open office, really nice place.

Really the only problem was that I didn't have great timing on when I was interviewing as they were leaving town.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge from a previous work experience and your process of overcoming it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Canton, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

My interview was an open interview. So when I went in I sat around for awhile before the actual I interview. The interview lasted about 10 minutes and then the manager offered me a job. The manager then described the types of jobs I could pick from and I settled on being a cashier.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any type of animal what would you be and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pine Brook, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Pine Brook, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

I showed up to the Sky zone in Pine brook NJ and was told to wait until one of the managers comes to get me. He took me into one of the office rooms and told me about the job and what I could expect from it. Interview was very easy going, the recruiter asked very basic questions which were not difficult to answer. I only spoke with one person for the whole interview and it lasted about 10 minutes. Right as we finished, the recruiter told me I was hired and asked when I could begin working.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal what would you be? They also asked if I could sing a song for a few seconds.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Torrance, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I first applied online then applied in person, got a call back in about 2 days for the first interview. The 1st interview (group interview) is to basically see if you are outgoing, nice, professional, and fun. After about a week and a half they called me for a 2nd interview that was 1 on 1 and hire you on the spot.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Springfield, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was rushed, from my point of view. It seemed like everything was rushed from the moment I walked in, introduced myself, sat down, answered questions, and left - which was under 5 minutes. I got the distinct feeling they only conducted the interview out of obligation, not because of interest in finding out if I was a qualified candidate. I suppose it's fine though, because if a person has already made up their mind about you, there's no sense wasting more time.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about your previous experience."
      "Do you have any hobbies?"
      "Would you be ok working in a building like this without being scared?"
      "These are the hours we're looking to cover. "
      "Would you be able to start as soon as possible?"
      "I'm interviewing the rest of today and tomorrow and I should have a decision by tomorrow afternoon."
      1 Answer

Cashier/Court Monitor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sky Zone in May 2016.

Interview

I went to turn in my application, and the manager asked if I wanted to go ahead and do my interview. Although I was casually dressed, I agreed. It went well. It was short and to the point.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sky Zone in May 2016.

Interview

I arrived just on time because of traffic , but the manager had greeted me into his office. We sat down and looked over my application. Talked about the duties of a cashier that worked there. He asked me to talk about myself and so on. Overall , the interview was a about fifteen minutes, the manager was nice , and he said he would follow up with me by the end of the week.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

You go in, they ask you questions to make it seem like it's a professional workplace and etc. (Not my case). It's really easy. Don't worry about not getting the job unless you are just like a bad person.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What are your hours of school?
      What do you think it means working here?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Ventura, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was the most relaxed and fun interview I have ever had! They made me feel very comfortable even though there was two of them and one of me. They were so awesome and the whole interview lasted about 5 minutes and I was hired!

Interview Questions

• They asked why i wanted to work at Sky Zone and asked if I could bring the wow!   Answer Question