SkyGrid Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SkyGrid Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at SkyGrid

Assistant Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SkyGrid in November 2010.

Interview

I applied to this job via Craigslist, sending in a resume and short cover letter (for editing jobs, they don't like things lengthy). Got an email response a few days later and was invited to come in for an on-site interview. Spoke with three people: the managing editor, who would be my boss, an engineer who would be a coworker, and a girl from the HR department. They basically asked about my resume and why I wanted the job. Overall, very easy, no tough logic questions or writing test or anything. Office atmosphere is casual.

Interview Questions

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SkyGrid in March 2009.

Interview

Series of 1 on 1 interviews with almost all of the VPs in the 30-person company. Majority of questions were fit questions -- they really care about how comfortable you were with the company culture. Questions consisted of both fit and technical questions. Know your core CS classes materials (ie linked lists, efficiency v. throughput etc).

Interview Questions

• Given an array of integers 1 to 100 (inserted randomly), and one integer is taken out of the array. How would you write the code to most efficiently find which integer was missing?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very straightforward. Asked me for a reasonable compensation figure, extended an offer letter, and I accepted.