SkyWest Airlines Ramp Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SkyWest Airlines Ramp Agent Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SkyWest Airlines (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

The process was very easy but competitive. I was in a room with about 50-60 people and we did group introductions. After they chose about 40 of us for the 1-on-1 interviews that were quick and fun. By 5pm I got a call from a recruiter and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Can I lift 70lbs comfortably?
    Was there a time you were in a tough situation? How did you handle it and was it resolved?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SkyWest Airlines

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SkyWest Airlines (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

First phase is a group interview to weed out applicants. Then they choose who will move on to the one on one interview. When you get the phone call with the job offer and you choose to accept. They send you to either SLC or Denver for training.

Ramp Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SkyWest Airlines in May 2014.

Interview

When I was first contacted I received a pleasant email from their recruiting staff inviting me to a group interview. When I attended the group interview I was met by two kind gentleman who were charismatic and attentive. I introduced myself to everyone along with everyone else. They then weeded out a few candidates and then proceeded to do one on one interviews. I then received a phone call a few days later notifying me that I had got the position and that I was to go the Badging Office to begin the process of becoming a SkyWest employee!

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted the job was the hardest question because I really didn't understand the line of work that I was expecting.   1 Answer

Negotiation

You were not able to negotiate much besides full-time or part-time status. They are extremely firm on their pay scale so don't even try to change their mind because they will turn you away immediately.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SkyWest Airlines (San Francisco, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online revived an email asking me to come to a group interview when I showed up there were 150 plus people only about 12 people were chosen to have a second interview. This interview took 6 hours

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SkyWest Airlines (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Went to a interview that started out with 200 people, it was then cut down to 97 and from 20 people including myself were picked. It was an all day interview i did a group interview than a 1 on 1 later in the day and by 7pm that night I got a call for a job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SkyWest Airlines (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

About 70 people were invited for an orientation of the job. Quick presentation and briefing of what company offers. After, the whole group was split into 4 with about 15-20 people. Had to present yourself and your current job, then 40 pass onto the 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• What previous employment have you had that relates to this position you are applying for.   Answer Question

Ramp Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SkyWest Airlines in July 2012.

Interview

Starts with an overview of the company and the job. The group was split into two groups to do group interviews. During the group interview, you a given one minute to talk about why you would make a good candidate to work for SkyWest as a Ramp Agent. Following the group interviews, there is a break so the recruiters can select those they want to interview one-on-one. When everyone comes back from the break, a list is posted with names of the people they want to stay for the one-on-one interviews. If you are selected, you do the one-on-one.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't really any difficult questions. Most are basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SkyWest Airlines (San Francisco, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

attended group interview for ramp agent job at SFO after applying online. 50 applicants attended. we were asked to stand in front of the whole room and explain how our past work experience has prepared us for this job. my past experience was 3 years working the same aircrafts INCLUDING skywest planes every day. 10 spots were given to those who told funny stories and cracked the most jokes.. past experience/physical ability/intelligence were all ignored. oh well.

Ramp Agent Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SkyWest Airlines in August 2010.

Interview

Group interview as well as individual interview. Discussed background and history, education was a plus. Diverse age group during the interview with many backgrounds represented.