Skyline Displays, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Skyline Displays, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Skyline Displays, Inc.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skyline Displays, Inc. (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Owner called former employers without my permission. Called people who worked there derogatory names. You actually had to go drinking alcohol with the owner and VP as the last part of interview. They are hoping you will show a side of yourself that you didn't show during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why don't you like to drink? Why do you enjoy a healthy lifestyle? Even though you have years of experience are you willing to forget everything you know and start over? Women traditionally do better why would you be better over a woman they may hire?   1 Answer

Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Skyline Displays, Inc. (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

Very calm. Met with the guy face to face over lunch after phone interview then was offered the internship. Asked me a few questions about my future and career goals and went from there.

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Skyline Displays, Inc. (Orlando, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

Easy going. Management not truthful,very easy. Took a while to start interview. Did not meet everyone but walked through the building. Asked many questions about skills and experiences. Asked questions only knowledgable people in the industry would know.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Skyline Displays, Inc. (Greensboro, NC) in April 2011.

Interview

Basically, there was a phone screening, which was fairly straight forward and basic. Then there were two or three (I forget) 1:1 interviews with the head of my department. There were also one-on-ones with the other employees that I would be working with in order to gauge my personality and ability to integrate with the team. Looking back, it was a fairly intense process, though I was confident in my own abilities and it wasn't too difficult.

Interview Questions

• I was asked several what-if scenarios, particularly regarding prioritization and logistics   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was a negotiation phase, but I should have pitched a higher initial salary request.