Cover image for Skynet Healthcare Technologies

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Skynet Healthcare Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

In Person33%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Skynet Healthcare Technologies

Skynet Healthcare Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Skynet Healthcare Technologies

Interview

phone interview very basic They dont check references I doubt if they could afford a background check. Major waste of time. Read all the other reviews. We all can't be making this up !

Interview Questions
  • Just your typical questions... what are you looking for... past experience. Dont expect to do what they promise. They make the company sound cutting edge when they sell a product not ready or certified to deploy... hello UL
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Palm Harbor, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Skynet Healthcare Technologies (Palm Harbor, FL) in Jul 2019

Interview

They were efficient and very forthcoming with information about the company and the position. I was comfortable from the start. I had a phone interview, onsite interview one-on-ones, white board testing, final group interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why Skynet - what could I really offer them and why did I want to work for a growing, fast paced company?

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skynet Healthcare Technologies (Vadodara) in May 2017

Interview

In person. Face to face. Was easy and they made me feel comfortable. No arguments, just discussed about how we can improve management and work culture. They feel good and released offered. I negotiated on salary part but they didn't allowed.

Interview Questions
  • Where you see yourself after 3 years?